What your Favorite sport?

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Out of top 3 sports in U.S ......
Football
Basketball
Baseball

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a huge Dolphins fan above all and love the sport.There nothing like watching Dolphins on sunday or any other NFL game for that matter.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Baseball
Football
Spurs

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Baseball
Football
Spurs
Cowboys Fan or Texans?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
to watch or play?

and Das is a cowboy fan

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Yes, I was born a Cowboy fan, I will die a Cowboy fan.

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
to watch or play?

and Das is a cowboy fan
Well watch or play ...THe sport you love playing as a kid and love watching now...

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
1. Football
2. Baseball
3. Basketball

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
1. Football...College football...to watch and play. There is nothing like the rivalries, fight songs, pageantry, enormous stadiums packed, tailgating, etc. of college football. See username for teams.

2. Baseball...I love baseball, as it takes a lot of strategy and is a very chill sport. It also gets me through the summer. Oh yeah, and some team called the Marlins?

3. Basketball....is my third favorite but I still like it. Orlando Magic! It gets me between Football and baseball. College basketball is incredible too. See username for teams.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
college football is better than the NFL for me.

rivalry games are awesome.

the college gameday crew owns any nfl crew...especially when corso and herbstreit go into the booth.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
baseball
college basketball
college football

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Baseball
Football
Basketball
College Baseball/Basketball/Football

Phlub

Muckdog
Reaction score
1. Football
2. Baseball/Basketball (tied)

----------------------------------------

For all the NFL fans out there. You HAVEN'T experienced the NFL unless you have walked through the doors of Lambeau Field.

What everyone says is true. You get shivers down your spine, your a little afraid, because after being there you'll believe in the ghosts they say are there.

The ghosts of Lombardi, Lambeau and Hutson.

You walk in the atrium, 3 super bowl trophies proudly on display. NOTE: The Trophies will not be on display until the season opens, when rennovation is completely done.

Football from the aluminum benches of Lambeau on a freezing cold day, or red hot summer game it doesn't matter (I like it better cold ;) ) But still, you haven't seen what the NFL is all about until you have seen the Packers play in person, and more important, until you've been to Lambeau Field in person.

I'm not just saying that because I'm a Packer Backer through and through. But ask my family who is more Vikings and Bears then Packers. And thats saying alot. They agree they thought that going to "Soldier Field" or hearing "Skol Vikings" was enough. It was enough until they went to Lambeau. The home and true birthplace of the NFL.

Green Bay, Wisconsin

*wipes tear of joy from face*

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
1. Football
2. Baseball/Basketball (tied)

----------------------------------------

For all the NFL fans out there. You HAVEN'T experienced the NFL unless you have walked through the doors of Lambeau Field.

What everyone says is true. You get shivers down your spine, your a little afraid, because after being there you'll believe in the ghosts they say are there.

The ghosts of Lombardi, Lambeau and Hutson.

You walk in the atrium, 3 super bowl trophies proudly on display. NOTE: The Trophies will not be on display until the season opens, when rennovation is completely done.

Football from the aluminum benches of Lambeau on a freezing cold day, or red hot summer game it doesn't matter (I like it better cold ;) ) But still, you haven't seen what the NFL is all about until you have seen the Packers play in person, and more important, until you've been to Lambeau Field in person.

I'm not just saying that because I'm a Packer Backer through and through. But ask my family who is more Vikings and Bears then Packers. And thats saying alot. They agree they thought that going to "Soldier Field" or hearing "Skol Vikings" was enough. It was enough until they went to Lambeau. The home and true birthplace of the NFL.

Green Bay, Wisconsin

*wipes tear of joy from face*
In my opinion None of other top 2 sports in U.S base compares to NFL.

Top Bottom