What's new

What's Olsen's Excuse Tonight???

FishFanInPA

Sun in his eyes? Hang nail??

Go ahead defend him please.....I guess you could say at least his ERA isn't 13.

EricWiener

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sun in his eyes? Hang nail??

Go ahead defend him please.....I guess you could say at least his ERA isn't 13.

Are you even remotely serious?

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
At least I have chicken.

And I have 12 beers! Well 3 down so far...

LordMagnus

Muckdog
Reaction score
This team is playing like a true AAA team. I never thought I would say it, but I am starting to miss Girardi.

EricWiener

Muckdog
Reaction score
At least I have chicken.

Thank You Mr. Jenkins.

This team is playing like a true AAA team. I never thought I would say it, but I am starting to miss Girardi.

Yeah, because we where so awesome in April under Joe.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
This team needs to learn how to score runs in extras.

And learn how to make f***ing contact when there is a runner in scoring position and not strike out.

This is really pathetic.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
No fundamentals anywhere on the field. It's quite depressing.

FishFanInPA

Until Julio, Borchard and Wood are off the MLB roster, this team is gonna stink. I'd like to see Kool Aid up along with Andino....Can't be worse then those schmucks.

FreshFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Until Julio, Borchard and Wood are off the MLB roster, this team is gonna stink. I'd like to see Kool Aid up along with Andino....Can't be worse then those schmucks.

Dude. . we aren't losing due to our bench, get a clue.

And both of those guys suck more than what we have

EricWiener

Muckdog
Reaction score

I am not entirely sure you remember Abercrombie.

Julio is on the D.
Borchard would be bench player and Wood would not be on the roster if Hermida was healthy.

BTW, Wood threw out the winning run, Olivo dropped it, and also got himself 90 feet away and stranded.

FishFanInPA

I am not entirely sure you remember Abercrombie.

Julio is on the D.
Borchard would be bench player and Wood would not be on the roster if Hermida was healthy.

BTW, Wood threw out the winning run, Olivo dropped it, and also got himself 90 feet away and stranded.

Incorrect, Wood made a horrendous throw from like 15 feet away and Olivo did the best he could.

FlummoxedLummox

It wasn't a great throw, but it was a heads up play and hit Olivo in the chest. It needed to be caught.

Juanky

That wasn't a bad throw at all, in fact it's easier for the catcher there to have the throw hop.

The offense didn't show up either. Not getting a single run aside from homers doesn't classify a good night on O.

On the bright side, the pen continues to be excellent.

FlummoxedLummox

Both were at fault.
Yup. If either had done their job well, it wouldn't be an issue.

geemoney

Muckdog
Reaction score
It may be the wrong night to complain about Borchard. He did hit a homer that helped us get the game to five all.

BobbyBowden

Muckdog
Reaction score
It wasn't a great throw, but it was a heads up play and hit Olivo in the chest. It needed to be caught.
It wasn't a great throw??? Are you f'ing serious???? It was the worst throw I've ever seen a major league player make. My dead grandmother could have made a better throw than that. The f'ing ball hit the dirt as soon as hit left his hand!

Top Bottom