What's new

What's wrong with the telecast?

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Audio issues, so Rich & Tommy are on the phone. The video is getting to FSN later than the audio so that is why the call comes before the video. Similar to radio.

Reaction score
amezaga was safe.... marlins are always getting calls agianst them!... and its a bit anoying that u can hear the play by play before the video..... but atleast theyre doing it

woot its back to normal

Backin2008

Muckdog
Reaction score
It would be better if they just muted Rich Waltz because he's the worst baseball announcer I've ever heard. We should trade him and Treanor for Mark Grace.

Reaction score
It would be better if they just muted Rich Waltz because he's the worst baseball announcer I've ever heard. We should trade him and Treanor for Mark Grace.

lol i think rich walts is entertaining... especially his first season.. all of his mistakes were hilarious. and the RANDOM ASS things he says makes it fun to watch and see what crazy things they'd talk about

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Rich Waltz is growing on me. First season he was awful, but he has great chemistry with Hutton which makes the duo very entertaining IMO.

chickenman04

Muckdog
Reaction score
Audio issues, so Rich & Tommy are on the phone. The video is getting to FSN later than the audio so that is why the call comes before the video. Similar to radio.

that makes sense. They sounded like they were talking over a speakerphone.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
that makes sense. They sounded like they were talking over a speakerphone.
usually the FSN sound guys would just feed the audio from Rich, Tommy, and the FSN graphics over a phone line to whereever master control is now, used to be Sunrise...but could be Houston now.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like Waltz, he's improved since when he first came. That audio thing was annoying as hell, I'm happy it didn't last too long.

Top Bottom