What's new

When will D-Lee learn...

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
That he can't hit those meaningless SoLo shots, and that he needs to start hitting the big fishes!

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
wow u guys are tru HATERS i saw Lowell got deep (solo) and i dont hear u say anything....

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
wow u guys are tru HATERS i saw Lowell got deep (solo) and i dont hear u say anything....
yes you are right...

but Lowell also has 35rbi and is a team leader...he gets hits with risp...something your boy DLee doesnt do

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
And Lowell hit his when the game was still reachable... lee hit his in the 9th!

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
the game was still reachble in the 9th..
yes you are right....

but again....

DLee only decided to contribute because no one was on base and because he didnt need to be nervous....

Mike Lowell is a different story

apparently you fail to catch my drift

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well I don't and I agree. He is plain and simple kinda saying... Lowell is good under pressure and kinda likes to be the guy in that situation. Lee sucks under the pressure and hates that situation...

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well I don't and I agree. He is plain and simple kinda saying... Lowell is good under pressure and kinda likes to be the guy in that situation. Lee sucks under the pressure and hates that situation...
Well hopefully some team is dumb enough to trade for him.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
In Lee's defense this time there was still a doubt about the game.

HOWEVER

There was nobody on base and it was not a one run game where a home run would tie the game or give the Marlins the lead.

Lee contributes generally when the pressure is removed from him.

I would be interested in seeing how many RBI he has that has either tied or put the team ahead.

I would be willing to put money down that it is not that many, compared to what he should be producing.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Isnt this like the 4th or 5th thread about D.Lee not hitting good. We should Built a D.Lee forum... :p

Top Bottom