What's new

Where to watch baseball game?

astrofan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hello there. I am a lifetime Houston Astro fan and am looking for a good sports bar in Miami beach to watch baseball game tonight. any suggestions? I am currently at 47th and Collins. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

PSN

Muckdog
Reaction score
in the Eden Roc Hotel, at 45th and Collins, there's a sports bar/restuarant owned by Jimmy Johnson called the 3 Rings Bar (assuming its still there since I was last there a few years ago)

if you want to go down to South Beach, I would go to the Clevelander bar at Ocean Drive around 12th street

astrofan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks again for the advice. As usual you guys played a strong game. I am always amazed at the ability for you guys to find and develop and bring talent to the major leagues. You guys have a really nice bullpen that is going to just get better. I certainly hope you guys get a stadium and get to keep this team. Good luck with your season.

DcFishFan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thanks again for the advice. As usual you guys played a strong game. I am always amazed at the ability for you guys to find and develop and bring talent to the major leagues. You guys have a really nice bullpen that is going to just get better. I certainly hope you guys get a stadium and get to keep this team. Good luck with your season.

thanks and good luck to you as well. hope you can sign roger and keep him away from the yanks and sox!

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score

Love Astro's small ball approach. Great game Monday.

Top Bottom