What's new

WHO WANTS A JOB WITH THE MARLINS!!

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I know nothing about math or statistics but I do wear glasses, you think I have a chance?

The_Punisher

Muckdog
Reaction score
Punisher works at a furniture store. Jokersgoon as a musician. The marley picture gives it away.
Hahahaha furniture store? Noooo! Im the GM in NC/SC for keystone automotive. I deal with all wholesale cars in the region, if a car goes to auction most likely it came through me first. Since we have the market in a choke hold we have little to no competition up here since I took over. Which mean im one hell of a salesman. And that 2013 Fusion my dad drives i got him for his bday for only 300.00 dollars lol... Errr try again. Hahaha

I see cyggy as someone who works in culinary. Squall works as a gas station attendent. Song in the air as a teacher/writer. Admin as a chef. Botato as hotel manager. Did i get any correct or close?
I do know how to cook so partial credit?

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Reaction score
I see cyggy as someone who works in culinary. Squall works as a gas station attendent. Song in the air as a teacher/writer. Admin as a chef. Botato as hotel manager. Did i get any correct or close?
Definitely got @squallright. what you got me as vincey poo? 

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Punisher works at a furniture store. Jokersgoon as a musician. The marley picture gives it away.
Anthony works in a grocery store...saving his pennies for someday.  Mama Leone left a note on the door she said "Sonny, move out to the country..."

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
If you're serious, good luck. I hope you get it
I am serious, although it's probably unrealistic. I'm guessing penguino is right about them probably wanting a stats major, but I think it's worth a try.

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Reaction score
squall said:
Mentioning this site would be a mistake.
despite @Admin's preference for the less than legal, I'd say there's generally a pretty smart group of baseball fans here

Vince0926

Hahahaha furniture store? Noooo! Im the GM in NC/SC for keystone automotive. I deal with all wholesale cars in the region, if a car goes to auction most likely it came through me first. Since we have the market in a choke hold we have little to no competition up here since I took over. Which mean im one hell of a salesman. And that 2013 Fusion my dad drives i got him for his bday for only 300.00 dollars lol... Errr try again. Hahaha
Would have never guessed! You look so young in your picture. Congrats on doing so well.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
convince Loria to sell the Marlins and prove you're one hell of a salesman

Nny

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm gonna go on a limb and say guys like Nny and MarlinsLou are beyond being interns.
I'm actually still finishing my degree, meaning I'm not above an internship :cool

But working for the Marlins in any way sounds dreadful. I also imagine the job would be akin to trying to explain things to BroncoBob.

Top Bottom