What's new

WHO WANTS A JOB WITH THE MARLINS!!

dim

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm actually still finishing my degree, meaning I'm not above an internship :cool

But working for the Marlins in any way sounds dreadful. I also imagine the job would be akin to trying to explain things to BroncoBob.
How could you possibly be willing to pass up the chance to eventually take the fall for poor decisions by higher-up management? That's a dream job if I've ever heard one.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Note the Lotus 123 proficiency on my resume.  Whaddya want, MacWrite?  Pascal?  I got it all fuckers.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
I'm waiting for an ad like this on Monster.com 

***Michael Hill Fired!!!! Immediate Opening!!!! No Experience Required!!!!***

Vince0926

I'm currently looking for job. Indeed seems to be the only place with credible history with me. Anybody find luck any where else? Never had a call from monster.

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for job. Indeed seems to be the only place with credible history with me. Anybody find luck any where else? Never had a call from monster.
Honestly, I've had the most luck with industry-specific job sites. Look for sites that exclusively look for people like you. I am a teacher, so I use EdJoin, which is a site that exclusively has education-based job postings. Something like that tends to be way more legit than something like Monster.

Vince0926

Honestly, I've had the most luck with industry-specific job sites. Look for sites that exclusively look for people like you. I am a teacher, so I use EdJoin, which is a site that exclusively has education-based job postings. Something like that tends to be way more legit than something like Monster.
whats the accounting variation of edjoin? I'm searching now.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
squall said:
Worked for me. IMO you should at least have one and update it as your resume changes.
i should update mine.

get a gig paying more and doing less work.  The Bernie Sanders way.

Top Bottom