What's new

Who will be the Spot starter in Atlanta?

LetsG0Fish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Who's going to be the Spot starter in Atlanta for the one of the double header games. Also if mitre misses his next start in Atlanta, we could possibly need two? :banghead

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
prob vandenhurk b/c he'll be due to pitch the day of the doubleheader anyway

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
isn't obermueller the long reliever now? if so, I'd think he'd be the starter.

LetsG0Fish

Muckdog
Reaction score
I would like to see someone new from the minors instead of Vanden Hurk. Maybe they'll throw Gaby in there.

This Braves series is pretty big in my opinion, because it would be nice to pull close with the braves for now and then when we get our wounded back possibly overtake them for 2nd and put ourselves in good position to make a run at the WC. Of course this all depending on the Fish showingf some consistency.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I would like to see someone new from the minors instead of Vanden Hurk. Maybe they'll throw Gaby in there.
Gaby is pitching like poo.

LetsG0Fish

Muckdog
Reaction score

Really? I havn't been following the minor leagues lately. Who's pitching the strongest in our Farm System?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score

Really? I havn't been following the minor leagues lately. Who's pitching the strongest in our Farm System?
uhhh

Aaron Thompson was but he got shelled last night. Vanden Hurk is pitching the best for anyone who would be called up.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
He is pitching worse then poo. What in the world is going on with Gaby :mischief2 .

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Jesus Delgado(AA) maybe?
He just became a starter this year. I highly doubt they want to rush him.

then again, I wouldn't be shocked to see us pull a Logan Kensing and rush someone like Thompson all the way up

*hangs self*

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Who has pitched decently in AA and/or AAA that could come up?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mildren, Gaby, RVH, Chris George, Daniel Barone

yuck, besides RVH

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Jose Garcia ever coming back from injurY?

He was placed on the 60th day DL not too long ago.

Also can someone please tell me what day the Double Header falls on?

Would it be June 5th? I totally forgot about that.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mildren, Gaby, RVH, Chris George, Daniel Barone

yuck, besides RVH
Gotta love how we are known to have to have great pitching, but when we need a pitcher we have zippo.

I do have a feeling that if someone needs to be brought up its going to be Gaby (Maybe he will be "on" that day). Also, he would be pitching on 6/7 days rest.

Reaction score
Its that our crop of minor leaguers is still underdeveloped. They'll be good eventually but as of right now, no one is really ready, and that includes RVH.

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
dh is on tuesday. hudson will go monday, and cormier will be going one of the tuesday games if you wanted to be aware. davies i think will pitch the other end of tuesday, and wednesday is a day game, and it could be a spot start for us that day. so it's a bunch of questions right now and not much in answers at all on this end.

LetsG0Fish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Jesus Delgado(AA) maybe?
He just became a starter this year. I highly doubt they want to rush him.

then again, I wouldn't be shocked to see us pull a Logan Kensing and rush someone like Thompson all the way up

*hangs self*

That doesn't sound like our organization at all. :whistle

Top Bottom