What's new

WHO?

LiLLaz#8

Who are the players from the marlins that u think will make the allstar team? :mischief2 I think luis castillo,pudge,mike lowell,mark redman,and alex gonzalez. ;)

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
this is ridiculous....

we have 1.5 months to go....

we dont need pointless threads that have been discussed before...

anyway: Lowell and Sea Bass...... Pudge maybe because of voting..... Redman? :lol

fishyguy

Muckdog
Reaction score
Knowing MLB fans, Mike Piazza will be voted into the ASG even though he is currently on the diabled list. Mike Lowell should definetly make the Mid-Summer classic but besides him, I am not too sure. Alex Gonzalez could be a reserve but I will not commit to that. Ask me again in a few weeks.

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
Lowell will probably make the trip, maybe Alex as well. I don't see anyone else going as of right now, but the picture may change as we get closer.

I seriously doubt any Marlin will be voted in by the fans, there is just too much obscurity playing in SoFlo.

later.......

p.s. welcome aboard Fishyguy!

fishyguy

Muckdog
Reaction score
welcome aboard Fishyguy!

Thanks for the welcome. It is great to be a part of a Marlins community.

cgator

Muckdog
Reaction score
Lowell will probably make the trip

Funny-
I don't see that happening at all. Maybe it's just me but he's been kaka at the plate. I know about his rbi's but in clurch, he's struck out far more than has come through.

I think Alex has a shot and Pierre. The reason I think Mike makes the trip is because 3B is not very deep in the NL. I doubt there is any way he gets voted in, but he makes the trip as a backup.

later.........

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alright.
Starters: Mike because he is amazing right about this point. Sea Bass becuase right now he is playing like the best SS in the NL. Pudge becuase nobody has heard anything about Piazza this season except for him being injured. I think because he's injured, Pudge can scoot by him and start the game.

Reserves: Castillo? I'm not sure about this because he doesn't have a 35-game hitting streak this season to help catipolt him in.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
normally, i would say Sea Bass bur Edgar Renteria and Rafael Furcal are playing just as good right now....

and are more popular

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Acually, Sea Bass got much more attention, due to his amazing offensive turn around. Furcal is a Castillo type hitter. Gonzalez is hitting for average AND power. Renteria is hitting for not as much average nor power, and is playing just as good defense as Gonzalez.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
stats time!

Sea Bass- 19r 55h 14doubles 3triples 9hr 30rbi 7bb 21k 3cs .337/.375/.626/1.001

Furcal- 48r 69h 11doubles 6triples 6hr 19rbi 22bb 22k 9sb 0cs .327/.387/.521/.909

Renteria- 29r 62h 15doubles 0triples 6hr 33rbi 15bb 13k 6sb 1cs .332/.376/.508/.884

if Lowell makes it, and if the Fish arent close to contention, I dont see Sea Bass going.

Top Bottom