What's new

Who's the NFL MVP

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
After this season Gannon is a better QB than marino and the big diffrence is Gannon can win.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
After this season Gannon is a better QB than marino and the big diffrence is Gannon can win.

Marino was always able to win

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
How good did the Fins do in the playoffs?

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
u said winning and getting to the playoff year after year is winning

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Winning is Winning isn't it? Dan Marino could never get the job done that's what seperates him from the other greats of our time. Elway,Farve,Young, and Montana. Marino was all about stats and try to tell me he was not.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yes I know the Young Marino and he showed how great he was by getting back or close so many times. He slowed down as he got older but at 36 or 37 Gannon most likely will lead his team to the SB.

Gannon is the better Qb period. But he didn't do it out of pure skill he did it over hard work.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Where is the love for Priest?

Look at his numbers.

They can still get in the playoffs.

His numbers are unrealistic.

Next.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Where is the love for Priest?

Look at his numbers.

They can still get in the playoffs.

His numbers are unrealistic.

Next.

Yea i know and he's carrying that team unlike gannon who is sorrounded by future HOF guys.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Millar seriously all you have done is try to take away Gannon'a accomplishments! Every post you made it had something to do with Gannon and how he is so bad.

Well right now he is probally going to make it to the playoffs. While with a loss today to the Raiders Ricky Williams and the Dolphins need to gain some ground!

83Gator

Muckdog
Reaction score

Yes I know the Young Marino and he showed how great he was by getting back or close so many times. He slowed down as he got older but at 36 or 37 Gannon most likely will lead his team to the SB.

Gannon is the better Qb period. But he didn't do it out of pure skill he did it over hard work

How can you say Gannon is better than Marino based on something Gannon hasn't done yet (lead his team to the Super Bowl)? I don't agree with that at all.

Gannon is having as good a year as Marino ever had. He's having as good a season as anybody has ever had. But his career doesn't stack up to Marino's. Gannon will be hard pressed to make the Hall of Fame. He got good at too old an age - he was 34 before he started doing anything.

I voted for Gannon for MVP but would change it to Holmes if the Chiefs make the playoffs.

How come Vick was left off this list?

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Vick hasn't done well in the passing game yet when he does that look out.

83Gator

Muckdog
Reaction score
Vick hasn't done well in the passing game yet when he does that look out.

Vick has a passer rating of 84.9.

He's thrown 11 TDs but only 4 ints. He's completed 56.7% of his passes.

He's ranked fifth in the NFC in passing.

I'd say Vick is doing just fine in the passing game.

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
Ricky had over 100 yards today, but because of him the Play Action was killing Oakland. If the Dolphins get far into the playoffs, I think Ricky deserves it.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Millar seriously all you have done is try to take away Gannon'a accomplishments! Every post you made it had something to do with Gannon and how he is so bad.

Well right now he is probally going to make it to the playoffs. While with a loss today to the Raiders Ricky Williams and the Dolphins need to gain some ground!

UMM.......The fins won

Top Bottom