What's new

Why are these guys still unsigned?

Reaction score
I'd love to have Preston Wilson back- a better version of Reggie Abercrombie but I doubt Preston wants to come back. I'm sure he's asking for a lot of money too.

Can Eric Young still play CF? :mischief2

just kidding....

SHUfishfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'd love to get Helling if we can get him cheap, he stepped up big in 2003.

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score

And this is 2007.

Personally, the only one who even remotely interests me is the "Human Rain Delay" Steve Trachsel, although my head tells me if Omar, with all the problems the Mets are having in putting together a contending rotation, aren't interested in him he must be pretty much used up.

SHUfishfan

Muckdog
Reaction score

And this is 2007.

Personally, the only one who even remotely interests me is the "Human Rain Delay" Steve Trachsel, although my head tells me if Omar, with all the problems the Mets are having in putting together a contending rotation, aren't interested in him he must be pretty much used up.

The guy had a 2.43 ERA as a reliever last year granted it was only about 30 innings but if he isn't signed in a couple weeks and just looking to latch on somewhere i'd give him a shot at maybe a minor league deal or something like that.

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score

And this is 2007.

The guy had a 2.43 ERA as a reliever last year granted it was only about 30 innings but if he isn't signed in a couple weeks and just looking to latch on somewhere i'd give him a shot at maybe a minor league deal or something like that.

We don't know what Omar does but I kinda have to agree. I weigh Messenger vs Trachsel and every time
I come up with Steve. As tortuous as it is to watch him pitch, the operative word is "pitch" as opposed to watching Randy representin' as he tries in vain to throw the straightest fastball in baseball past some fastball hitter.

And, if ST does well he's a nice piece of tradebait for a contending team to pick up in July with no long term effect on the Marlins.

Top Bottom