What's new

why marlins aint wining

Reaction score
I hate to be the one to tell you guys this but if the marlins dont change they are not going no where but last place this season . they have great players dont get me wrong , but i think they have the worst managment in baseball . just look Aj and mark get hurt for a while then they think they can stay close too the braves in the race by haveing Justin Wayne and Michael Tejera in the rotation . lol how stupid is that . I say send down Gerald Williams and bring up Robert Stratton hes doing alsome in AAA with 10 home runs .and they should send down another player like Ramon so he can get some playing time and not be a waist siting on the bench then they will have a chance too test Juan Alvarez and he can help the bullpen . :mischief2 it will be perfect because Juan can alsow be a left handed starter. if things dont change around here we are in :( big trouble .

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
*Hands Mikeknowssports a spell checker*

You do make a few good points though

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ramon is out of options.....

Stratton cant hit a breaking ball....

Tejera isnt bad as a starter and Wayne was supposed to be better than Alvarez

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
at this point stratton is the second coming of rob deer...just not as good.

how many teams outside of the yankees can compensate for two injuries within 3 days to their rotation and not be scrambling....

question

Reaction score
look ramp Robert Stratton can hit a breaking ball plus he is young and can work on some things with bill robinson . and who ever told you that wayne is better then Alvarez lied to you , look how good he did this spring

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
the marlins should trade Ramon Castro for Sterling Hitchcock
why?

cause hitchcock has been that amazing?

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Marlins should release DLee...

Why?

Cause he sucks of course! :mischief

Reaction score
well we can get money and an allright pitcher for a guy who only hits like 4 times every 5 games

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
that trade makes no sense.

i would prefer signing jamey wright over trading for sterling hitchcock.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
look ramp Robert Stratton can hit a breaking ball plus he is young and can work on some things with bill robinson . and who ever told you that wayne is better then Alvarez lied to you , look how good he did this spring
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Teal Shadow

Muckdog
Reaction score
Guys guys who is going to trade a starter right now this early in the season? NOBODY unless you want to get raped. The bottomline is we have to make due with what we have, I don't agree with Dontrelle Willis being call-up by the way. I know I said the Marlins should being in him up but I've had second thoughts. He's your future, I understand we need a starter badly but I don't want to destroy this kid confidence. The guy I would being up is............ RHP Doug Bochtler he's pitched in the majors and won't be a deer in the headlights if called up ala Justin Wayne. Bochtler has been the Isotopes best pitcher so far this season 2-0 (in 11 games) 23 Innings 26 H , 11 R, 21 K's 4.30 ERA. The numbers are OK but he's a vet. Why through another rookie out there? If the Marlins want Willis up he first should pitch one or two games in Triple A at least.

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
We need a starter. Bochtler is a reliever, never been a starter.

Top Bottom