What's new

why Nunez?

marlins02

I know im probaly not the first person to think this or point this out, im new to the board, but why the hell are we waisting our time with this guy. he cant even get an out, its riducoulus. we send him to the minors after getting beat up in the bigs, then we bring him back up after posting a 7.07 era in triple A. it doesnt make sense. will someone please tell me if they heard why they did this. i am now done raving like a lunatic.

MasterChief

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know im probaly not the first person to think this or point this out, im new to the board, but why the hell are we waisting our time with this guy. he cant even get an out, its riducoulus. we send him to the minors after getting beat up in the bigs, then we bring him back up after posting a 7.07 era in triple A. it doesnt make sense. will someone please tell me if they heard why they did this. i am now done raving like a lunatic.
I think the whole board was caught off guard when they brought him up :unsure : . I heard they brought him back up because the bullpen needed another right handed arm in the bullpen other than spooneybarger (who has been used alot lately.)

Joe

Muckdog
Reaction score
Whoa Nunez again?

He makes Tanyon Sturtz look good

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
well because vladi has been very dominant in the past few years. and they sent him down thinking that he could regain himself. and they brought him back up to see if he could start over in the majors again. and also because he gets paid 1.5 mill a year. so they wanted to give him every chance he could to regain himself in the majors, because no one wants to pay a guy 1.5 mill tobe in the minors.

but after his last two outings i tink that they dont have any other alternative but to release him or sent him back down.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
He needs to go to the Minors for the rest of the season and then Invited to Spring Training to see what he does. Like this we will see if he still has trouble getting guys out.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Whoa Nunez again?

He makes Tanyon Sturtz look good
I was thinking we should bring Hough back up, but your idea is good too...

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think nu?ez should be released. :)
I second that..

Nunez is horrible.. should have never been called up...

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
send him back down and if he can't get himself together with a few months of work, release him after the season. That's 1.4 million we can use elsewhere.

Top Bottom