What's new

Will Lowell be a Marlin? and Holly a mistake YES!

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I liked the part about Lowell... He brought up some good points...

Like I have said all along, they know for a fact this franchise needs Mike Lowell...

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good Article...it was a mistake to sign Hollandsworth but we needed a Lefty and everyone thought he will be a good Lefty with pop for us but turned out to be a poor hitter this year. Maybe we could trade him in the Trade Deadline and get rid of him for a good bullpen Relief Pitcher...

Lowell needs to stay for the 100th time....he is our Run producer and without him it will be very tough to win.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Maybe we could trade him in the Trade Deadline and get rid of him for a good bullpen Relief Pitcher...
I agree 100%... If we can somehow get him out and bring in a solid relief guy, we are in the WC race even more than we once were...

Lowell needs to stay for the 100th time....he is our Run producer and without him it will be very tough to win.

Cabrera might be making a good case to trade Lowell... But let's hope not...

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
how about some of the Leftys down in the farm? alvarez, mariena? they might be tradeable when the deadline comes. Also TH isnt as bad as you all think. Some team might want him. Plays good D, 22 doubles. hitting .255 or something but he might be better off the bench just against righties. Somebody is going to want him.

Also, if we keep this up, we might a present for the wild card run just like dave dom. did when we got HROD . nothing big, just something for the sake of the run.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Juan Alvarez will never come back up. He doesnt havewhat it takes to be up here. Mariena, last time he was here he was horrible. I dont know about now but those 2 doesnt deserve to be in the Majors...

Arnie1941

Muckdog
Reaction score
how about some of the Leftys down in the farm? alvarez, mariena? they might be tradeable when the deadline comes. Also TH isnt as bad as you all think. Some team might want him. Plays good D, 22 doubles. hitting .255 or something but he might be better off the bench just against righties. Somebody is going to want him.

Also, if we keep this up, we might a present for the wild card run just like dave dom. did when we got HROD . nothing big, just something for the sake of the run.
JPierre75sbs, Told you on another fan forum that you are "persona non grata." And I had a lot of agreement from others. You are knowledgeable but incessantly caustic and nasty. Sorry to see you show up on this decent forum. Hopefully, we have a Monitor here who will catch on to your modus operandi.

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
duh they were bad. alvarez wasnt too bad. but teams are always looking for ANYTHING with a lefthanded arm. Mariena is not too bad if given the chance. like a 4.50 pitcher and for some teams that will do the job. Contending teams just need a lefty to pitch to 1 lefty batter then get the steppin.

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
whatever man. i havent done anything here. i will continue to bash you at the other forum though. Your collaborance with the other garbage posters on that forum caused me to move to this board. I am disgusted that you came over here also. I just hope you dont tell your immature friends from the other board to come here. Just dont reply to me and I wont to you.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mairena and Alvarez couldnt get us a bat boy at this point

Latest posts

Top Bottom