What's new

Write letter to samson.

LiLLaz#8

I want to know what is dave samson's email adress so i can write that when is he gonna fire jeff torborg and who he will get, so if anybody know's his email adress please tell me. :mischief2

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think ramp knows his e-mail address.. btw Cyggy didn't you write an e-mail to Samson? Did he ever respond to you?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
d.samson@flamarlins.com

:whistle

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I want to know what is dave samson's email adress so i can write that when is he gonna fire jeff torborg and who he will get, so if anybody know's his email adress please tell me. :mischief2
Your going to ask him when he is going to fire Jeff Torborg?

Then your going to ask him who he will get?

Good luck :rolleyes:

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol !!!!!!!!!! :w00t :w00t sometimes u guys make me laugh with the thing u say ... u think he will care what u think..NO he will just see the first sentence and he will delete it ..

MarlinsFan

Muckdog
Reaction score
i shoudl rite to samson and tell him that he is in a hard position and that things will get bettre becaues they cant get much worse.

i was saying f***! when beckett hrut himself last night.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol !!!!!!!!!! :w00t :w00t sometimes u guys make me laugh with the thing u say ... u think he will care what u think..NO he will just see the first sentence and he will delete it ..
You calling us idiots :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Your hilarious!

Also did you notice the sarcasm?

Man you make me laugh! :lol

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
I think ramp knows his e-mail address.. btw Cyggy didn't you write an e-mail to Samson? Did he ever respond to you?
Yeah, I got the standard "Thank you for your interest in the Marlins" bs response

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
at the end of the year he'll have to change it to: "Thanks you for actually watching us" :lol :plain :confused

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Guess we need to start getting the word out to the people about reading this site and what we think...

Start sending flyers for marlinsbaseball.com/forums to the Marlins front offices/staff and maybe it will snowballl upward to the big wigs

Start wearing t-shirts that promote the site to Marlins ballgames....Wonder if the players would notice during BP/Autographs

Bring huge signs to the game promoting the site so that sometime during a televised game it shows up on screen (extra bonus if it's on a ESPN game... :w00t ...too bad the televised game against Arizona already happened)

Top Bottom