What's new

XFL uniforms revealed

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
Slightly upset Orlando didn't get a team but whatever.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
I am liking the look and colors of the Renegades

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
Miami needs an alternative of the Dolphins

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I'm no expert on football uniforms but, while none of these are bad, they all feel too similar as if they were all designed by the same person who just made subtle changes to each one and called it a day. Needs more variety. The number fonts are a prime example, they're all different but still all look almost exactly the same at first glance.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
True but Marlins don't use the slate gray on the uniforms except on the logo itself on the cap and sleeve patch.
so do they used it or not ? make up your mind

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I'm no expert on football uniforms but, while none of these are bad, they all feel too similar as if they were all designed by the same person who just made subtle changes to each one and called it a day. Needs more variety. The number fonts are a prime example, they're all different but still all look almost exactly the same at first glance.
I mean. Isn't that all NFL uniforms are?

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I don't football period, so no, I won't be.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I mean. Isn't that all NFL uniforms are?
I don't think so, not as similarly as these, but that's also why I said I'm no expert on football unis because I could definitely be wrong.

QbanCastillo

Muckdog
Reaction score
Vipers and Dragons look hideous. I'm really liking the Battlehawks helmet logo and the Guardians uniforms.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Guarantee they were designed by the same person/firm.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
I took the time to look at all of these again and despite my original criticism (which does still stand) I do generally like all of these. They're all pretty sharp looks. The colors/color schemes across the board are pretty awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom