What's new

Yahoo may have iPod killer on its hands

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/06/hands-o...-sansa-connect/

This is really a cool gadget....I don't like CDs nor MP3s since I have to store, maintain, and buy them independently. Having a gadget with unlimited access to music on demand for less than a CD or a CDs worth of MP3s would be very cool.

Apple needs to one up this...I suggest making the iPod an Airport device, making it able to stream audio/video like MLB.com Gameday Audio/MLB.tv live and making it all easily for me to do.

for some reason the title of this made me think there was a serial killer out there posting his work as in iPod video and that this was a Yahoo news story.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
for some reason the title of this made me think there was a serial killer out there posting his work as in iPod video and that this was a Yahoo news story.

The "ipod killer" strikes again! hehe

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have a Sansa e260 and I really like it... Sandisk does well with their music devices, this seems kinda similiar to the e260R which uses Rhapsody for kinda the same thing. Obviously I'm not gonna go right out and trade up, but if anyone needs a testimonial about sandisk stuff, it's pretty good :thumbup

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have a Sansa e260 and I really like it... Sandisk does well with their music devices, this seems kinda similiar to the e260R which uses Rhapsody for kinda the same thing. Obviously I'm not gonna go right out and trade up, but if anyone needs a testimonial about sandisk stuff, it's pretty good :thumbup

I use Sansa too, and really like it.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
My dad has a Sansa, personally I think it is a POS.

Bradcore

Captain Awesome
Reaction score

The "ipod killer" strikes again! hehe

The iPod Killer's calling card is a strange one indeed. He leaves every dead victim with an iPod playing Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt on repeat.

Top Bottom