What's new

Yasiel Puig?

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
For years Puig has been labeled as a fit in Miami but I think suddenly now that may be more true than just being because of his nationality.

THRILLHO

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I’m sure the marketing people would be ecstatic and would have predictable responses

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
It’s a good move from a marketing standpoint. Even though that aspect may be overstated at times, he is one name that could and should help attendance and interest in the team. Obviously it wouldn’t help much, but a little bit.

I would rather sign Castellanos, but I bet Puig would increase ticket sales and tv ratings quicker as odd as that sounds. Not that it matters anyway since they quit the race for Castellanos quickly.

Last edited:

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Even though that aspect may be overstated at times, he is one name that could and should help attendance and interest in the team.
Yeah it seems like Puig might be the one exception to that usually false concept.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
Been a fan ever since I read the story about his journey from Cuba to America

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
why don't just fill up all the roster with cubans players that will increase attendance i guess, better yet just move Los industriales to Miami instead

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
why don't just fill up all the roster with cubans players that will increase attendance i guess, better yet just move Los industriales to Miami instead
They don't even play in Maimi. Haven't you heard the news? They moved to Lowly, Florida years ago.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Maybe he’ll give a nice hometown discount if that’s what he wants.

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I think if this team really wants him, they should at least give him a two year contract.

marlinsmaniac

Muckdog
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think the best thing for his personality would be to be here around a bunch of Cubans who can talk some sense into him. Nothing will humble you more than a grown man telling you “oye, para de comer mierda”

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Puig would not only improve the offense and defense of this team but also would improve the attendance number of this team, so just like what I always said, why not just go all in to sign him !?

Top Bottom