Dontrelle Willis

I think Dontrelle will be better of in the bullpen, but i still want him to Start in the rotation, i dont know why but whatever. He does tend to start out good and then end bad, but thats just how he is. Could it be of fatigue?

Wtf are you talking about? Dontrelle tends to start out slow, and progressively gets better throughout the game, which is why he should NOT be in the bullpen.

I think Dontrelle will be better of in the bullpen, but i still want him to Start in the rotation, i dont know why but whatever. He does tend to start out good and then end bad, but thats just how he is. Could it be of fatigue?

Wtf are you talking about? Dontrelle tends to start out slow, and progressively gets better throughout the game, which is why he should NOT be in the bullpen. I dunno. I like the thought of Dontrelle getting 3 or 4 outs in a close game. It worked in gm 1 and he could be an excellent setup man. But we'll talk about this when Allan James is back.

What happened to the high leg kick? I think that's what's throwing him off- he's so worried about his delivery that he's not doing well.

If it ain't broke- don't fix it!

That was going to be my comment.

Rosie and Jack have compacted his delivery to the point that he's not fooling anyone anymore.