Did you guys see something strange on the

dolfinfan305

I did see something strange. It was the word "DERREK" flashing on the smaller right hand scoreboard (the one part of the main scoreboard) above the 3rd base line. I was "I cant believe that this is happening". They need to fire the guy in charge of the board. Its ridiculous for something like that to happen.

One more reason to get out of PPS. The aura there is not good because the Marlins are not wanted there. With a new ballpark, we can claim a home for OUR team. The Dolphins will play in a then 20-21 year old facility and the Marlins will have a brand new marvel.

You dont like the Dolphins much now do you Cape.

One more reason to get out of PPS. The aura there is not good because the Marlins are not wanted there. With a new ballpark, we can claim a home for OUR team. The Dolphins will play in a then 20-21 year old facility and the Marlins will have a brand new marvel.

You dont like the Dolphins much now do you Cape. I like the Dolphins....but I love my Marlins. The Dolphins only know how to do three things:

1) Choke

2) Screw the Marlins over

3) Raise the temperature in the area near Dolfans during the winter.

Guest Juanky

I semi-called it. I told my dad before the game that one of the two new starting position players would hit a homer today.

Either Choi or Castro.

I told both Monica and Jorge that Choi was jacking it up that at bat. Long behold.....LASER!

I was sitting there with my kid and telling him about Miggy's first Marlins homer and I said maybe Choi will do the same thing...BANG!!!!

It was a great hit and perfectly timed. Sure shut up Boog (I had my earphones on) for a couple of innings too. he mentioned Lee like 14 times in the pregame.

My son told me he saw the main scoreboard flashing Derrek, Derrek after Choi's HR. Unbelievable they blew that one really.

Choi won the game for us with his hitting. I'm really happy for him. He is going to gain a lot of support if he keeps that up.

Derrek who?

Guest Moneyball

I was too busy celebrating also, but that is pretty ridiculous that they have had almost 7 months to get ready for opening day and still cant get it right.

:lol :lol only at joe robbery stadium does this happen. $10.00 parking common HiPINGA

While we're on the "something strange" topic:

Did anyone else find it odd that there was such a plethora of Fudge merchandise. I mean not only the leftovers from last year, but actually new stuff too (autographs, collages, plaques, pictures). I found it very odd...

Guest marlins02

You dont like the Dolphins much now do you Cape. I like the Dolphins.... cut the homer bulls***, no you dont.

is this derrek thing for real? :lol :lol :lol

Guest Juanky

While we're on the "something strange" topic:

Did anyone else find it odd that there was such a plethora of Fudge merchandise. I mean not only the leftovers from last year, but actually new stuff too (autographs, collages, plaques, pictures). I found it very odd...

Well, I noticed in the videos, they never showed the faces of the departed players in the first video. In the second video they showed some players but only on plays that they were involved in.