What do you think of Choi's song?

TarHeel324

Guest Juanky

Some gay song, which I thought was hilarious.

Hey, we played gay songs during all of the big varisty basketball games and won districts. Why not see if Choi has the same luck? Started off very well today.

I think we should go a step farther though if this keeps working. Bring it out "It's Raining Men", "Feel Like A Women", and such chants as the Spongebob Squarepants theme song. Go all out with this stuff. Other teams will be mighty scared of us, or will lose cuz they are laughing. A W either way!

Guest Juanky

He should of gotten the song Kung Fu Fighters by Foo Fighters

Or how about "Kung Fu Fighting"(don't know who thats by but its a cool song) even though Choi isn't exactly "fast as lightning" You two are talking about the same song

He should of gotten the song Kung Fu Fighters by Foo Fighters

Or how about "Kung Fu Fighting"(don't know who thats by but its a cool song) even though Choi isn't exactly "fast as lightning" You two are talking about the same song Nah the original was before Foo Fighters man. I ain't heard the Foo Fighters song but I know the song I'm talking bout ain't no Foo Fighters.

Guest Juanky

Oh I thought he was talking about the same song you were. Didn't notice it was a Foo Fighters song. Don't think I've heard that one either.