Cabs in RF?

is it just me or did cabs llok like shait in Rf...and i dont wanna hear that he's learning the position crap cause he's been out there since last year,winter ball,and spring training...i didnt have half the talent this guy does and between H.S. and College i moved from catcher to third to RF and i never had a problem adjusting...in my opinion he cost a run when the wall played him and also he didnt hustle on both plays as a pitcher i would have chewed him out...but he did redeem himself with the hit at the end of the game...am just concerned about his play in right...

is it just me or did cabs llok like shait in Rf...and i dont wanna hear that he's learning the position crap cause he's been out there since last year,winter ball,and spring training...i didnt have half the talent this guy does and between H.S. and College i moved from catcher to third to RF and i never had a problem adjusting...in my opinion he cost a run when the wall played him and also he didnt hustle on both plays as a pitcher i would have chewed him out...but he did redeem himself with the hit at the end of the game...am just concerned about his play in right...

lol.....c'mon now, it was 1 game, ONE game and your ready to say he sucks in right. I mean jeez, he looked great all last year in the outfield and now your ready to question his heart and athleticism because of 1 day. Opening day none the less where the season is just starting. Give it a rest man.

i never said he sucks...i just thought he looked really bad out there yesterday...maybe it happened because he was having a bad day at the plate and he took it out on the field with him and he just wasnt concentraiting...anyway i hope it was just a 1 game thing....

it was a tough play. the ball was headed right for the edge of the wall where the wall makes a turn. if Cabrera heads back towards the outfield wall & the ball nicks the corner, it bounces out towards center field & Cabs is stuck back under the foul pole, & the same thing happens.

he doesn't look like "shait".

And I'm glad you never had a problem adjusting when you played. We'll pencil you in for RF tonight against the Expos.

jrgti33

H.S. and College i moved from catcher to third to RF and i never had a problem adjusting...

Hotcorner

We'll pencil you in for RF tonight against the Expos.

LOL..... :lol ok even though the jokes on me,even i have to laugh,i have to admit that was pretty funny...and about being penciled in batting third..no problem ill hit one out for you guys...

Because of his speed I'd rather see Nunez in right and Cabs in left but here we go again down that rathole of who gets benched, etc., etc., etc.

I happen to think Cabs looks out of place out there but no one in their right mind would trade him or sit him down so if that's the only available spot so be it.

Because of his speed I'd rather see Nunez in right and Cabs in left but here we go again down that rathole of who gets benched, etc., etc., etc.

I happen to think Cabs looks out of place out there but no one in their right mind would trade him or sit him down so if that's the only available spot so be it.

The SS position should be a viable option in a month or two.

Look, there is a HUGE difference between 3B and LF compared to right. Everything is backwards. The ball comes off the bat completely different, and you judge the ball differently. Different angles, ect. make it a huge transition that is much harder than some ignorant people don't think about.

jrgti33, If ur so good, why arn't you in the Minors atleast?

where did he say he was so good? "H.S. and College i moved from catcher to third to RF and i never had a problem adjusting.." He could have been on the bench for a D-III school. He never said he was any good (not saying he wasn't).