He means what team is Maels Roderiguez playing with. He literally translated equipo (Spanish for team and equipment) to equipment instead of team. I see our friend from Spain returns.

Ahh.. I see.

No team as of yet and no one has heard about him since I dunno.

Guest Juanky

Maels Rodr?guez todav?a esta sin equipo. El problema que el tiene es que vino para los Estados Unidos y todo el mundo cre?a que iba a lanzar de cien MPH, pero no pudo superar de 90. Cuando pueda lanzar con m?s esfuerzo entonces se encontrara con equipo de las ligas grandes.

Here is the translation courtesy of GOOGLE.COM..

Maels Rodriguez still this without equipment. The problem that it has is that it came for the United States and everybody thought that was going to send of one hundred MPH, but could not surpass of 90. When it can send with more then effort was with equipment of the great leagues.

LOL... at least I think we know now where he is getting his translations from.

Here is the translation courtesy of GOOGLE.COM..

Maels Rodriguez still this without equipment. The problem that it has is that it came for the United States and everybody thought that was going to send of one hundred MPH, but could not surpass of 90. When it can send with more then effort was with equipment of the great leagues.

LOL... at least I think we know now where he is getting his translations from.

:lol :lol :lol

muchas gracias