2004 staff = Braves of the 90s

pb1300

The Marlins are the East's new version of the Braves staff of the 90s, just with some more power. Sports Illustrated should lose there publishing license for not having this pitching staff in there top five. This Marlins staff is going to be the main reason why we will make it to the playoffs again, this time as division champs. Barring any injuries, this team has a chance to make this season extremely successful. After everything we have been through the past few seasons, aside from last season, we finally have something to look forward to. This is gods gift to us, and this team is going to be the reason why baseball is going to succeed in South Florida.

I havent stopped pinching myself. A lot of people put a lot of emotion into this once mediocre team. There were times when everything seemed like it was headed in the wrong direction(losing Dumpster, Floyd, and Wilson). The pitchers looked like they would never turn the corner. Wow. I just keep pinching myself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.