Listen.

Most of you are looking on the wrong places,

- JP cand Castillo 0-8, enough said. # 1 reason why we couldn't score today. You can run on Ortiz all night long if they were on base.

- Cabrera is not getting much to hit, and is not being patient to take some walks.

- Castro has sucked

- AGon is sucking (performing under already low expectations)

- Conine is sucking (longest slump of the year)

A couple of bench players isn't getting this fixed! JP must and Conine must start hitting soon, or we are going to continue lose some games in Aptil.

Or are you naive to expect the Pitching to be under 2.00 ERA all year long?

btw, Nunez has shown nothing and he is a bench player, nothing else/.

I just wanted to point out that I wanted to keep Valdez on the club over Harris before the season started. Like I had been saying over the offseason when I was screaming that we sign a backup outfielder over a backup firstbaseman what you want from your bench are quality bats and good versatile defenders. Right now we some solid bats (save Mordi and Harris) but little versatility (1 OF, 4 corner IFers, 1 C) and few quality defenders (that C and OFer).

I'm sure Lenny Harris supplies that veteran aspect and clubhouse leadership, but he can do that as coach. Because even as a pinch-hitter he is not too good. A .262 average and .643 OPS pinch-hitting, and a .269/.667 hitter overall. He only makes a living because managers overrate the importance of what side of the plate you hit from or what arm you throw with. He should be sent down for extra outfielder or middle infielder.