What Kind Of Music You Like?

Hi Everyone! I'm Here posting this Link For you guys to click on it! its just Information About the upcoming new Tour By Linkin park,Korn,Snoop Dogg, And Much More artist! TBA. Its An Awesome Concert! You guys should check it out.. Even If your not much into rock! this concert is for you! and even if u are into rock this concert is still for you :p ! so please check it out! You Wont Regret it :) http://www.bandbuilder.com/projektrevoluti...ref_code=F50555

^that is the link! Enjoy :)

See You At Projekt Revolution!

Thanks Once Again :)

linkin park is awful...hurts my brain.

OMG, I agree every song sounds the same ... I mean if you got the formula and wanna exploit it thats cool, but change it everynow and then geez.

Rivers Cuomo from Weezer has the patented formula for the perfect pop songs, but hes fresh about them and changes them. Linking park just keeps beating around the bush.

I like Southern rock (anything from Skynyrd to Allman Brothers to Doobie Brothers to current stuff such as Drive-By Truckers), country (anything from newer stuff like Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, to mid 90s like Garth Brooks and George Strait, to just good ole country like Hank Jr., Alabama, Waylon and Willie, etc.), bluegrass (Bill Monroe, Flatt, Scruggs, Ricky Skaggs, etc.), to random stuff (such as Cast Iron Filter, Nickel Creek, O.A.R., Widespread Panic, etc.). I do like rap, but mostly Outkast, Dungeon Family, etc. The new sh*t blows. I want stuff that I can say "wow" to after I finish listening to it, not just something I can bob my head to.

I like anything, honestly. I am just not a big country fan. My likes range from Madonna to Andrea Bocelli.

Andrea Bocelli rocks!

BTW: Josh Groban=Best voice that ever came out of America. Andrea Bocelli is the best!

I like all kinds of music except hip hop (can't stand it) and commercial rap... By commercial rap I am talking of bubble gum rap like P. Diddy and other garbage... Eminem rocks (although I admit his lyrics are depressing), Biggy was awesome, Rap is a shadow of what it was. Public Enemy = Awesome.

I prefer the 70' and 80's when listening to radio in my car. My favorite used to be and still is "the Cranberries" and U2...