Poor Phillies...

They've tried EVERYTHING but nothing works. They've lost 17 of the last 19 games aginst the Fish and they have to be thinking "WTF DO WE HAVE TO DO TO BEAT THEM!" They got a new and improved bullpen and a couple starters but it's pretty funny that not only did we kill Worrell, we blew the save for Wagner. The Marlins sent a message today.

BRING OUT THE BROOMS!

I was thinking the same thing all game long. After the 5-run comeback I thought damn they must hate us. After the Lowell homerun and the eventual game winner, they have got to be super-demoralized. Honestly, what can they do to beat us?? Maybe they will get some help from MLB since they played this one under protest :banghead

I know giving up the 5-1 lead must have hurt. But there "automatic" closer Billy Wagner giving up a no doubter in the 9th must have made them feel even worse, but I loved every minute of it. I cant wait until tomorrow to rub it in the face of one of my friends, who is a Phillies fan :D

anybody remember 2 years ago when they owned us?

my sentiments exactly

such is life in the show that 5 game sweep they pulled on us pissed everyone off enough to things around :p .

Just my two cents: McKeon and Bowa actually were professional rivals, to the point that McKeon actually fired Bowa waaaay back in San Diego, perhaps this is a rivalry that the Marlins get up for now because of the personal nature between Bowa and McKeon. I mean, with Torborg, we got our ass whomped by the Phils, but the tables turned with McKeon...coincidence?