Bark at the Park: Thus 20th

TashaPR

I went to the park with my dog before. I think I am probably going to go. It was a good thing that they changed the time of the game because the game time for that game used to be much earlier...but they changed it to 7....smart move. So the last time I went it was very hott and we lost to the Diamonbacks...they hit back to back to back homers....but this time it wont be so hot....etc.

I went to the park with my dog before. I think I am probably going to go. It was a good thing that they changed the time of the game because the game time for that game used to be much earlier...but they changed it to 7....smart move. So the last time I went it was very hott and we lost to the Diamonbacks...they hit back to back to back homers....but this time it wont be so hot....etc.

what type of dog do you have?

I have a golden rechiever.

And the way it works is that there are a few sections where you have to sit with your dogs. When I went to the game with my dog before we had to sit in right field. Where the fish tank is right now...they will prob. make you have to sit in the same spot as before...which is in right field. But they wont allow you to just sit anywhere. Tickets for dogs are $5 dollars I think....more expensive than for a human-lol.

You can contact the Humane Society.. they told me it is section 441 I believe.. 400 something..and another section and you can sit anywhere in those sections! It is $6.00 for dogs and $12.00 for humans (upperdeck)

(305) 696-0800 is their phone number.. maybe we could get a group together!! I have a shih-tzi mix with lapsa opsa.. so he's a bit bigger!