Heat Vs Pacers Game 5...

Libelula

Guest marlins02

when Jeff f***ing Foster has 16 f***ing points you cant possibly blame the officials.

jeff f***ing foster :banghead

Guest marlins02

i expected to lose this series eventually no matter how hard they play. i love this team but i cant stand the fact that JEFF FOSTER is winning this game. take his ass out of the game and this game is so much closer. jeff got 18 f***ing points and we're down 18. i could understand o'neal, artest or miller beating us but JEFF f***ING FOSTER?! :banghead

I was so excited on the way we came out in the 1st with all that poise and energy but then came the road team out again *sigh*

but whatever, we just have to move on to tuesday and hopefully we can push a game 7

since game 7 is do or die - anything can happen

even though our chances don't look great but gotta have faith

Jeff Foster pretty much owned Lamar Odom on both sides of the floor. That is the very definition of the word SAD. Lamar was SO slow and lazy last night that, for me, he basically cancelled out any goodwill he'd built up over the course of the playoffs. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he was just letting all the action happen around him, just watching. He finally started playing when we were down by almost twenty. It was like he had a bet on the Pacers.