6/3 - Athletics vs. Marlins - 7:05 PM

You know what's starting to become apparent?

The way Mike Lowell is going right now, a projected 7 million next year in arbitration would be a bargain for the numbers he's going to put up. He may wind up with closer to 10 million at the rate he's going.

Just imagine if we'd wrapped him up for 4 or 5 years a while back at maybe 3 million per season? :banghead

You know what's starting to become apparent?

The way Mike Lowell is going right now, a projected 7 million next year in arbitration would be a bargain for the numbers he's going to put up. He may wind up with closer to 10 million at the rate he's going.

Just imagine if we'd wrapped him up for 4 or 5 years a while back at maybe 3 million per season? :banghead

Imagine if we could wrap him up for 8 Million a season now!!! :D

What a bargain! :p :D

Sea Bass pops out to Chavez in foul grounds...

Chad Allen grounds out to SS

and Babe Ruth, I mean Brad Penny...hits one into the gap but holds on for a single....(darn, that will hurt the slugging%....go for 2 :lol )

Juan Pierre...0 for 4....come on, you are the only one w/o a hit....grounds out to 1st base...inning over

12-1

Frank Menechino is PH for John Halama...flies out to CF...nice running catch

Adam Melhuse....strikes out swinging

Billy McMillon is the batter....former Marlin(93 draft i think).....doubles into the left center gap

Terrence Long....flies out to Lowell

Penny is over 100 pitches....PUT IN MANDO....LET HIM WORK OUT HIS KINKS

Mike Mordecai will PH for Luis Castillo in the bottom of the 7th for the Marlins....pops out to Chavez in foul territory...

Pudge...strikes out swinging

Mike Lowell can be the 1st Marlin player with 3 HR in a Game....(i know, i just jinxed him)...grounds out to SS....TRADE HIM :lol :p :lol

Eric Byrnes flies out to RF...no continued hit streak

Chris Singleton doubles off the Teal Tower

Miguel Tejada...walks

Erubiel Durazo....0-2 count....grounds back to Tejera, throws to Fox at SS(covering 2nd) 1 out, throws to 1st, in the dirt, DLee bobbled it....2 outs

Eric Chavez.....1st and 3rd, 2 outs...grounds out to 1st base...inning over