Most Underrated Movies

Passion

Porky's.....i think it is one of the best comedies I've ever seen....yet no one ever thinks of it as a top comedy. I liked Porky's a helluva lot better than Animal House (mark that one in the OVERRATED department).

Of course, my favorite movie of all time: American History X. Most people have not seen it. It can be tough for some people to watch, but it is ONE HELL OF A MOVIE.

Seven w/ Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman.

Underrated in what way?

Seven did very well at the box office.

It was a critical success for David Fincher.

It's on TNT/TBS/USA every night. At least realistically once a week.

It's probably the most sucessful movie in here by far. I don't get how it's "underrated". I understand it's your opinion, but geez. I'd consider Seven to be TOO sucessful (basically, it's on too much and I've seen it one time too many). Maybe you thought it should have won an Oscar?

Not to be the language police... But it's underrated movie, not best of all time, or personal favorite.

I mean, Punch Drunk Love is in my top ten, doesn't make it underrated. I would say an underrated movie is one people generally don't know about. It kind of doesn't register in the average person's radar, or it's not considered that good (but to you, there's something special about it).

Office Space was underrated in theatres. Now it has a cult following (due no doubt to the material and how most people feel about their boss and place of employment).

I wouldn't consider Rudy or Glory underrated. Who HASN'T seen Rudy?

A movie like Snatch, cannot be underrated. Too many people know about it. But, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels? Oh, yeah, underrated.

Eternal Sunshine Of The The Spotless Mind....

I can't believ I didnt put this first....

Even though the movie isnt even out on DVD yet, it is still veryu underrated by the way it did at the box office (poorly).

Jim Carrey was absolutley amazing and showed that he is not just a comedic actor...but a great actor.

Kate Winslet and Kirsten Dunst are also great.

I would recommend this movie to anyone wanting to watch a great work of art.

Seven w/ Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman.

Underrated in what way?

Seven did very well at the box office.

It was a critical success for David Fincher.

It's on TNT/TBS/USA every night. At least realistically once a week.

It's probably the most sucessful movie in here by far. I don't get how it's "underrated". I understand it's your opinion, but geez. I'd consider Seven to be TOO sucessful (basically, it's on too much and I've seen it one time too many). Maybe you thought it should have won an Oscar? Maybe it's because I didn't really see it until a couple of months ago all the way through...I didn't realize it did so well in the box office... :confused

Great movie.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

It's a Tim Burton classic in which Disney released for him. It came out about 10 years ago and now all of a sudden it's the new trend here in the US among goths. The movie is pretty amazing though. The artwork is beautiful. Clay animation isn't easy to work with.