Don't mess with Shrek

Rune

100+mil, it takes in it's opening weekend clobbering the competition. I believe, it's the second biggest opening only behind Spiderman and Shrek never looked back.

Add that to 20 mil on Wed and Thurs and Shrek has already made back all it's money it took to make and promote, in one week.

WOW

1 Spider-Man Sony $114,844,116

2 Shrek 2 DW $104,300,000

3 The Matrix Reloaded WB $91,774,413

4 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone WB $90,294,621

5 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets WB $88,357,488

I shrek 2 on wednesday....... and to be honest it was funny but it didnt have anything on the 1st one.....

and if u think about it it had wednesday, thursday, Friday-sunday.......

now are the stats u gave baised on the 5 day baises? or the 3 day weekend......

cuz i think spiderman made that much in the 3 day weekend.....

Isn't this kind of a pathetic statement about the collective mentality of America?

Sheep.... All of you...... Sheep I say!!!!!!! :p

I shrek 2 on wednesday....... and to be honest it was funny but it didnt have anything on the 1st one.....

and if u think about it it had wednesday, thursday, Friday-sunday.......

now are the stats u gave baised on the 5 day baises? or the 3 day weekend......

cuz i think spiderman made that much in the 3 day weekend.....

Those totals are three day, Shrek I believe made 20 million on Wed and Thurs.

I have not seen it yet but I'll probably give it a rent.

Isn't this kind of a pathetic statement about the collective mentality of America?

Sheep.... All of you...... Sheep I say!!!!!!! :p i didnt see none of those. so im str8

How are none of the Star Wars movies on that list?

yea i thought they would be 1st or second....the last film for sure will brake all movie records.... I dont see how...the Movies are going downhill fast...the acting in Episode 2 was horrid....

yea i thought they would be 1st or second....the last film for sure will brake all movie records.... the last film should not be made ... none of them should have been made dude your kidding right...dont u know because of these movies there is now a whole new generation of star wars fan base...as far as the acting goes yea its not to good but if they had pee-wee herman playing vader trust me the movie would still sell out...ive been waiting for this last film since the first one came out...i guess you have to be a REAL star wars fan to know this though so am not gonna hate on you....dont worry trekie there is going to be another film out soon.

Guest Juanky

yea i thought they would be 1st or second....the last film for sure will brake all movie records.... I dont see how...the Movies are going downhill fast...the acting in Episode 2 was horrid.... It'll be made and released, and it'll make a cajillion dollars.

Why you ask?

A- It has the name Star Wars on it

B- It might very well be the last movie George Lucas does

C- Chances are Episodes 7,8, and 9 won't be made so it will almost for sure be the last Star Wars movie done

D- Because the bad guy wins and everyone knows it :hat

yea i thought they would be 1st or second....the last film for sure will brake all movie records.... I dont see how...the Movies are going downhill fast...the acting in Episode 2 was horrid.... It'll be made and released, and it'll make a cajillion dollars.

Why you ask?

A- It has the name Star Wars on it

B- It might very well be the last movie George Lucas does

C- Chances are Episodes 7,8, and 9 won't be made so it will almost for sure be the last Star Wars movie done

D- Because the bad guy wins and everyone knows it :hat see we know what were talking about...thanks for clearing that up for people...

Guest Juanky

Yeah but who knows if that gets made?

Besides Harrison Ford is getting old. The first two movies were amazing. The third one was alright, nothing special. Leave them how they are please. Stop the remakes!

Besides Harrison Ford is getting old. The first two movies were amazing. The third one was alright, nothing special. Leave them how they are please. Stop the remakes!

From what I've heard, Ford will be a father guiding his son.

I know Star Wars 3 is going to be released....its a cash cow.

As for money being the mark on how good something is why don't we look at some things that suck, but make money....

A. Titanic

B. A N*Sync Album

C. Psychic Friends Network

Money doesnt mean quality...

Guest Juanky

From what I've heard, Ford will be a father guiding his son. Well, that might work then. Guess we'll have to wait and see.