NFC East this year.... who's the team to beat??

Dodge

I'm a die hard Redskins fan and I just think that they are the team to beat this year in the division. Hell, the whole NFL. Coach Joe is back and Mark Brunell is taking the snaps this year. Clinton Portis in the backfield and Shawn Springs at cornerback? James Thrash at WR? Definitely the Redskins. :cool

Skins, Bugel will get that offensive line going again and Portis will be running all day night.

1.Skins- 11-5

2.Cowboys 9-7

2. Eagles 9-7

4. Giants 4-12

Last year you made the same guarantee's, THe Skins don't deserve a first place prediction until they prove that they know how to play football. That could come this year but they've fooled people before.

Portis will be running all day night.

Yeah, you also gave up a star CB which in a division other than The East favors The Skins, but your now talking about a division which now has TO and KJ along with Toomer. I strongly Believe that in this attacking scheme that Williams has brought to the Skins, Smoot and Springs will thrive. Last Season we had no defensive line and our Corners were left out to dry. If Springs can stay healthy this defense should be pretty damn good. Also how can you put Keyshawn with the likes of TO and Toomer?

My predictions:

1. Eagles

2. Cowboys

3. Redskins

4. Giants

The Giants suck, end of story.

The Eagles are the team to baet until somebody does so, and having Owens is going to make McNabb that much better. They lost some guys on defense, but I think Jim Johnson's system will help the replacements thrive, plus their run d wasn't all that great last year anyways (although the pass d was solid).

The Cowboys still have Parcells, but they still have question marks at RB and QB, which is not a good sign. However, I still love the Cowboys D and Parcells is just the man, end of story.

I'll believe in the greatness of Joe Gibbs when I see it, because that team still has several holes. Portis will really help, but his line isn't exactly incredible, and they traded away their 2nd best defensive player and a shutdown corner to get Portis.

My predictions:

1. Eagles

2. Cowboys

3. Redskins

4. Giants

The Giants suck, end of story.

The Eagles are the team to baet until somebody does so, and having Owens is going to make McNabb that much better. They lost some guys on defense, but I think Jim Johnson's system will help the replacements thrive, plus their d wasn't al that great last year anyways.

The Cowboys still have Parcells, but they still have question marks at RB and QB, which is not a good sign. However, I still love the Cowboys D and Parcells is just the man, end of story.

I'll believe in the greatness of Joe Gibbs when I see it, because that team still has several holes. Portis will really help, but his line isn't exactly incredible, and they traded away their 2nd best defensive player and a shutdown corner to get Portis.

Why does everyone believe that the Skins offensive line is a weakness? Hello we have 2 Pro Bowl caliber tackles in Jansen and Samuels. Dockery is a top young guard from Texas and Thomas is a top 5 guard in the NFL. The only position on the starting offensive line that could use a upgrade is C which is currently occupied by Cory Raymer.

Also one of the best offensive line coaches in history comes back in Bugel taking over a HS coach in Helton. I don't want to even start with Helton who could possibly be one of the worst coaches to ever coach in the NFL. Bugel> Helton

The Skins always look good on paper. They just can't ever get it together. Until they prove anything they won't be the favorites. I'll go with the guy that gets to the NFC championship every year, Mr. McNabb.

These past couple of years in the post Gibbs ERA has made me realize how important good coaching is. Spurrier and his fellow inexperienced staff did't have a clue last year and it really hurt. The Skins will make the playoffs you can book it.

The Skins always look good on paper. They just can't ever get it together. Until they prove anything they won't be the favorites. I'll go with the guy that gets to the NFC championship every year, Mr. McNabb.

These past couple of years in the post Gibbs ERA has made me realize how important good coaching is. Spurrier and his fellow inexperienced staff did't have a clue last year and it really hurt. The Skins will make the playoffs you can book it. Gibbs is a great coach. They may surprise, but the atmosphere there as of now is not that good. Yes, Spurrier was inexperienced and should have sticked to college ball, but some of the components of that team were not strong. Their O-Line stunk last year. Their secondary was weak, and now they traded Champ Bailey. They've improved their D-Line but that thing was horrid last year. They got a running back and quarterback finally.

They may be able to turn it around, but the whole atmosphere there with Dan Snyder blows IMO.

The Skins always look good on paper.? They just can't ever get it together.? Until they prove anything they won't be the favorites.? I'll go with the guy that gets to the NFC championship every year, Mr. McNabb.

These past couple of years in the post Gibbs ERA has made me realize how important good coaching is. Spurrier and his fellow inexperienced staff did't have a clue last year and it really hurt. The Skins will make the playoffs you can book it. Gibbs is a great coach. They may surprise, but the atmosphere there as of now is not that good. Yes, Spurrier was inexperienced and should have sticked to college ball, but some of the components of that team were not strong. Their O-Line stunk last year. Their secondary was weak, and now they traded Champ Bailey. They've improved their D-Line but that thing was horrid last year. They got a running back and quarterback finally.

They may be able to turn it around, but the whole atmosphere there with Dan Snyder blows IMO. There is a reason the Oline stunk. Helton changed Samuels technique and hence struggled. This year with Bugel at the helm we should have a top 5 offensive line. I see no weaknesses other than Raymer at center but still a huge upgrade over Moore.

What's the cowboys offensive style?? Fall down after making a 9 yard catch?!? (Which guy said that last season??)

ha ha....

thats funny coming from a skin fan.

dont we own you people in the last 5 years? Who doesn't own the Skins? Well, the 2004 Superbowl Champion New England Patriots went 14-2 in the regular season, their two losses were to the Buffalo Bills and the Washington Redskins.

What's the cowboys offensive style? Fall down after making a 9 yard catch?! (Which guy said that last season??)

ha ha....

thats funny coming from a skin fan.

dont we own you people in the last 5 years? Who doesn't own the Skins? Well, the 2004 Superbowl Champion New England Patriots went 14-2 in the regular season, their two losses were to the Buffalo Bills and the Washington Redskins. and that proves what?