anyone know what Griffey said about Beckett?

i was listening to Joe Rose yesterday and he said Griffey was in the Reds clubhouse with the media and he was making fun of Josh Beckett's comments about the trainer. i missed what it it he said though, don't know if Joe Rose said it or anyone else printed it.

i was listening to Joe Rose yesterday and he said Griffey was in the Reds clubhouse with the media and he was making fun of Josh Beckett's comments about the trainer. i missed what it it he said though, don't know if Joe Rose said it or anyone else printed it.

One jerk making fun of another. They both will suffer similar fates as the baseball gods don't like pompous players.

One jerk making fun of another. They both will suffer similar fates as the baseball gods don't like pompous players. Beckett already did. Blisters and the DL.

Time for Griffey to break.

i was listening to Joe Rose yesterday and he said Griffey was in the Reds clubhouse with the media and he was making fun of Josh Beckett's comments about the trainer.? i missed what it it he said though, don't know if Joe Rose said it or anyone else printed it.

One jerk making fun of another. They both will suffer similar fates as the baseball gods don't like pompous players. Beckett already did. Blisters and the DL.

Time for Griffey to break. It shall come when you least expect it.

what exactly did griffey do?

stare at jack?

wow.

:stare

much more, much more

:stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare :stare