The 2004 Summer Olympics

Ramp

Ok, I am here in Athens and guess what?

it will not be ready for the games in August

all the roads are messed up and 4/5 new stadiums are still being worked on and have alot more to go

good job Olympic Committee

Ramp,

are you goiing to stay there to watch the games live?

Guest marlins02

i take it athens will be a disaster this year then, cant wait to watch them have the opening ceremonies in a high school field and have the aquatic events out in the ocean like they did back in 1896 :anon . oh and the basketball games could be played on outside courts in some park, they can pretend theyre in Harlem for those couple of weeks.

hopefully Beijing is on track to finish on time for 2008.

i take it athens will be a disaster this year then, cant wait to watch them have the opening ceremonies in a high school field and have the aquatic events out in the ocean like they did back in 1896 :anon . oh and the basketball games could be played on outside courts in some park, they can pretend theyre in Harlem for those couple of weeks.

Of course Beijing is ready. The Chinese are probably ready right now. The Greeks are lazy.

Of course Beijing is ready. The Chinese are probably ready right now. The Greeks are lazy. With all the Chinese working around the clock with the communists watching over, of course they'll be ready! :plain

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.