Burnett's 3rd outing

AJ is back. I think the league better watch out because our starting roation is now at 100% and the K squad (points to sig) is getting ready to make there run for a repeat.

Unless the K squad goes 8 innings a night I don't see this team going to the WS. This bullpen is Horrendous and them blowing game after game can play a big part on the teams mindset.

AJ is back. I think the league better watch out because our starting roation is now at 100% and the K squad (points to sig) is getting ready to make there run for a repeat.

no he's not. He only had a good outing. This season will be full of ups and downs for him, so let's not get all excited here....

Unless the K squad goes 8 innings a night I don't see this team going to the WS. This bullpen is Horrendous and them blowing game after game can play a big part on the teams mindset. Yeah....our bullpen during the playoffs was Carl Pavano, Dontrelle Willis, Brad Penny, and Josh Beckett....And Urbina...occassionaly.

This bullpen is better than last years, but not by much

Benitez > Looper

Thats about it thats different from last year

AJ is back.? I think the league better watch out because our starting roation is now at 100% and the K squad (points to sig) is getting ready to make there run for a repeat.

Unless the K squad goes 8 innings a night I don't see this team going to the WS. This bullpen is Horrendous and them blowing game after game can play a big part on the teams mindset. Yeah....our bullpen during the playoffs was Carl Pavano, Dontrelle Willis, Brad Penny, and Josh Beckett....And Urbina...occassionaly.

Benitez > Looper

Thats about it thats different from last year huh? Come again? Better than last years? Currently here is how the bullpen looks:

Bump, Perisho, Benitez, Neu, Howard, Oliver, and Borland

Here is last years Pen:

Urbina, Looper, Fox, Bump, Helling, Tejera, and Phelps

I would take the 2003 team any day of the week. All I have to say is Fox, Looper, and Urbina *Drools*

im so proud of em....... my boyz back....... and better than eva,....... typical AJ thou...... Dominating bitches and walking 6...... thats why i luv em and thats why he's my fav..... the WILD man deserved a win....... but as you all know the pen is garbage...... until fox comes back...... ill be on my rocker everytime anybody from the pen besides Bentiez go's and pitches......

Armando blew one today...... oh well he isnt no f***ing E.G or Smoltz or Hoffman......

we'll get em tomorrow they see Beckett on Thusday i wish em luck........

im so proud of em....... my boyz back....... and better than eva,....... typical AJ thou...... Dominating bitches and walking 6...... thats why i luv em and thats why he's my fav..... the WILD man deserved a win....... but as you all know the pen is garbage...... until fox comes back...... ill be on my rocker everytime anybody from the pen besides Bentiez go's and pitches......

Armando blew one today...... oh well he isnt no f***ing E.G or Smoltz or Hoffman......

we'll get em tomorrow they see Beckett on Thusday i wish em luck........

Fox aint coming back. Reminds me of the situation with Spooney last year. Everyone thought he was going to comeback for some strange reason.

AJ is back.? I think the league better watch out because our starting roation is now at 100% and the K squad (points to sig) is getting ready to make there run for a repeat.

Benitez > Looper

Thats about it thats different from last year huh? Come again? Better than last years? Currently here is how the bullpen looks:

Bump, Perisho, Benitez, Neu, Howard, Oliver, and Borland

Here is last years Pen:

Urbina, Looper, Fox, Bump, Helling, Tejera, and Phelps

I would take the 2003 team any day of the week. All I have to say is Fox, Looper, and Urbina *Drools* cmon now the bullpen was just as bad this time last year. Had no Fox, didnt have Urbina, and didn't have Helling either. Who knows what the Marlins might pick up later in the next few months. A trade is guarenteed at some point, but maybe someone will step up like Fox. If you remmeber the bullpen was anything but trustworthy even in the playoffs.

Our bullpen wasnt exactly lights out last year. Sure, they got bombed tonight, but it was mostly Benitez that gave up this game. It is bound to happen, Benitez is not God, so chill. He will rebound tomorrow.

Marlins do need to win the next 2 though, getting scary that Thome is on fire and the Phils are starting to win.

Our bullpen wasnt exactly lights out last year. Sure, they got bombed tonight, but it was mostly Benitez that gave up this game. It is bound to happen, Benitez is not God, so chill. He will rebound tomorrow.

Marlins do need to win the next 2 though, getting scary that Thome is on fire and the Phils are starting to win.

You do realize that this pen has been blowing games consistently this year? We lead the league in blown games I believe.