Who is your NL All-Star Starting Pitcher?

Passion

They were talking about this on the ESPN MLB board tonight. A Cub fan started the thread by mentioning Clemens, Johnson, Zambrano, Schmidt, Glavine, Paul Wilson.

Most posters said it would be Clemens, Glavine, or Schmidt. No one mentioned Pavano so I did. Carl's been pitching lights out lately. But I think, under the circumstances, that it'll be Clemens. That doesn't mean that he's the best though.

They were talking about this on the ESPN MLB board tonight. A Cub fan started the thread by mentioning Clemens, Johnson, Zambrano, Schmidt, Glavine, Paul Wilson.

Most posters said it would be Clemens, Glavine, or Schmidt. No one mentioned Pavano so I did. Carl's been pitching lights out lately. But I think, under the circumstances, that it'll be Clemens. That doesn't mean that he's the best though.

Pavano should make the team, but no way should he start.

Schmidt's been the best in the NL this year, but Clemens will probably start just because it's in Houston and the story it'll make, after he came out of retirement and wound up starting the all star game. Can't get upset about that.

After today, there is little doubt in my mind about Jason Schmidt he made the Sox look absolutley worthless today with a complete game 1 hit shutout. Near flawless baseball. He should start that game.

God damn Youkilis :banghead

What really impressed me today is the way he kept his composure after Pierzynski made that dumbass move, a lot of pitchers would lose it and get bombed after that *cough* Tomko *cough*