Standings

comments like that are really starting to make me sick. you want to be 10 games over 500 soon you say. who are you? i expect good things from this team too, but to complain about being only 7 over when you are leading the division is exactly why south florida sportsfans for the most part are some of the worst in the country.

comments like that are really starting to make me sick. you want to be 10 games over 500 soon you say. who are you? i expect good things from this team too, but to complain about being only 7 over when you are leading the division is exactly why south florida sportsfans for the most part are some of the worst in the country.

Well, we were 10 games over on May 30.....and have been slipping since. So yes, it would be good to get back to 10 games over, but we'll have to do quite a bit better than this to take the division.....last year we were 20 games over to take the wild card.

Getting back to 10 games over by the All-Star break would be a nice benchmark.

• Florida 36 29 .554 - Won tonight

• Philadelphia 33 29 .532 1.5 Rained out, DH tomorrow

• Atlanta 31 33 .484 4.5 Lost tonight

• New York 30 34 .469 5.5 Lost tonight

• Montreal 20 43 .317 15.0 Lost tonight

cape, whats with the color and the font?

anyways....we need to be 10-15 games over going into august. going down the stretch, i really think our kickass rotation is gonna fall into place

anyways....we need to be 10-15 games over going into august. going down the stretch, i really think our kickass rotation is gonna fall into place i felt like it

anyways....we need to be 10-15 games over going into august. going down the stretch, i really think our kickass rotation is gonna fall into place most def...I believe it's only a matter of time, but once all the parts click, the Phils will be eating dust!

I love it when the Marlins win, makes the mood much better around here. lol. Last night it was KILL EVERYONE now its 10 games over .500 at the ASB, but in all seriousness 10-15 would be a realistic goal especially with two series with Tampa coming up shortly. Time to build the lead.

For everyone's info, Tampa is on a good winning streak and I wouldn't call those series easy.

We are playing:

1 Game - Chicago Sox (Leading their division)

3 Games - Texas (Over .500)

6 Games - Atlanta (have owned us so far this season)

6 Games - Tampa Bay (Playing very good ball at the moment)

3 Games - Pit Pirates

3 Games - New York Metz (playing decent)

Total of 22 Games

I think we will go 13-9 or so, that will put us at 49-38 by the All Start Break

I don't think anyone's complaining about being 7 up and leading the division, but when you realize that since the 8-1 start the Fish have only gone .500, . . . well, I too would like to see them put a little win-streak together.

At this time last year, the Marlins were struggling to even make it back to .500 before the All-Star break. I'm happy with being 7 games over right now, but know this team still has a couple of big runs still left in them. They'll get there eventually, so I'm not really that worried :)