Bartman's brother attends Marlins game

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

i'm surprised there wasn't a topic on this.

the retard who in my opinion took a HR away from choi. i saw the replay a couple of times and i think the ball would have gone over the yellow line. what was funny after that happened the kid looked scared at what he might have done and his buddy was busy laughing and calling his friends and family. the only reason it was called a double is because the kid positioned that glove incorrectly so when the ball hit the glove the ball took the glove off and it fell onto the field. that is the only reason the ump called it a double.

i'm surprised there wasn't a topic on this.

the retard who in my opinion took a HR away from choi. i saw the replay a couple of times and i think the ball would have gone over the yellow line. what was funny after that happened the kid looked scared at what he might have done and his buddy was busy laughing and calling his friends and family. the only reason it was called a double is because the kid positioned that glove incorrectly so when the ball hit the glove the ball took the glove off and it fell onto the field. that is the only reason the ump called it a double.

he wasent scared he was just pissed off he lost his glove.

I think that ball choi hit was a homerun but that stupid guy got in the way. FANS please stop getting on the way. First Bartman, then that dumb guy that almost killed the little kid, and now this one.

1. That little kid not getting the foul ball has been ridiculously overplayed...what the man did was not bad.

2. I can't blame the kid, I probably wouldn't have put my glove out but still would try to catch a rocket coming right at me. Probably be more pissed if had lost the game but oh well

I was surprised that they didn't kick him out. A few years ago, my family was sitting in the 2nd row of section 126 and a similar thing happened; someone reached over and knocked down a homerun. Well, all the security people knew was that it was a person in a blue shirt. My husband was wearing a blue shirt and they tried to throw him out. I didn't want him to be kicked out, but I also didn't want to squeal on the guy who had done it, so all I said was "He's not the one you want." I guess they went and looked at the replay and found the real culprit and made him leave. They later came to apologize for trying to throw my husband out, but I just laughed and said: "That's okay. He'd often mistaken for a criminal."

It looked like it wanst going to be a home run to me...but the kid shouldnt have got in the way either way, because now even if it was going to go over the wall its not a home run. But sometimes fans get in the way and the umps make the wrong call so it still could have been called a home run...

Yea, but how was he supposed to know? Just like Bartman... he was just doing what any fan would've done and I am sure a lot of you here would've done the same. It just happened to be a ball that shouldn't have been touched. It sucks. We still won the game anyways.

Yea, but how was he supposed to know? Just like Bartman... he was just doing what any fan would've and I am sure a lot of you here would've done the same. It just happened to be a ball that should'nt have been touched. It sucks. We still won the game anyways.

well...it was a kid, so i guess he didnt know any better.

so next time we should make sure that no kids sit in the first row...

lol jk :p