Copa Libertadores Final (What a match!)

minus

Boca Juniors (Argentina) - Arguably best club in the world and if you don't believe check out history of Champions Cup which Boca has dominated.

V.S

Once Caldas (Colombia) - Last year mustang cup winner in Colombia.First time ever in Copa Libertadores but is having hell of a run.Trying to become second Colombian club to win the cup.

Live from Argentina Next Wednesday on Fox Sports En Espanol at 8:00 PM eastern time.

EURO2004 ... much better :thumbup

ohh yeah the game between River vs Boca was better than this final could ever be.

Boca 2-0

now GO ITALY

and BTW boca is an exellent club but they are surely not the best club ever ... c'mon now

AC Milan is better.

Chelsea is better.

ManU is better.

Uhhh.

Arsenal is better.

(ok so I am biased toward England's teams.)

no no no no ... dont compare the two

why do you think all the "good" players in south america go to europe to play more quality soccer. this is pointless im stopping now before I explode

the intracontinental cup means jack for the european teams ... which play double the amount of games with more quality teams than any south american team.

eufa cup

champions cup

regional cup

league cup

international games

ohh yeah and JUVENTUS owns you baby

no no no no ... dont compare the two

why do you think all the "good" players in south america go to europe to play more quality soccer. this is pointless im stopping now before I explode

the intracontinental cup means jack for the european teams ... which play double the amount of games with more quality teams than any south american team.

eufa cup

champions cup

regional cup

league cup

international games

ohh yeah and JUVENTUS owns you baby

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Is called Europe has money to buy LATIN AMERICANS PLAYERS.Your statement on the EURO.South American Cup couldn't be more wrong.

LATIN AMERICAN TEAMS OWNS EUROPE!

hahaha to that

... wait wait wait let me laugh some more ... HAHAHAHA

please son, ask anyone in the world that have some slight knowledge on the subject and the quality in europe surpasses latin america by a HUGE margin

intracontinental cup means nothing ... its worthless and classless for european teams thats why they dont really care much about it and thats why south america comes out on top on that

like its common sense

hahaha to that

... wait wait wait let me laugh some more ... HAHAHAHA

please son, ask anyone in the world that have some slight knowledge on the subject and the quality in europe surpasses latin america by a HUGE margin

intracontinental cup means nothing ... its worthless and classless for european teams thats why they dont really care much about it and thats why south america comes out on top on that

like its common sense

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Once Caldas 0-0 Boca Junior

Match was play in Buenos Aires Argentina.

Once caldas was on defensive mode which was same strategy they used on Sao Paulo.Now they will be hell alot more agressive in Marisales,Colombia.Once caldas will win at home and become 2nd Colombian team to win Copa Libertadores and head to Japan.I would love to see a team from my native homeland beat Boca junior in the Finals and there a good chance it will happen.

Prediction:

Boca Junior 0 - 2 Once Caldas

Cmon people....Arsenal? Before mentioning Arsenal I'd say Real Madrid and Barcellona, look at the number of champions league Real has won...it says it all.

About the South American clubs being better than European clubs, well, not likely. Like catchoftheday said, European teams don't really give much importance to the Intercontinental cup.

Argentinian clubs rank up there with the best in the World though.

EDIT: Juventus would rank evenly with that Colombian team.

Cmon people....Arsenal? Before mentioning Arsenal I'd say Real Madrid and Barcellona, look at the number of champions league Real has won...it says it all.

About the South American clubs being better than European clubs, well, not likely. Like catchoftheday said, European teams don't really give much importance to the Intercontinental cup.

Argentinian clubs rank up there with the best in the World though.

EDIT: Juventus would rank evenly with that Colombian team.

Catchofday basicly said South American Soccer was no where near European soccer which is SIMPLY NOT TRUE.The best soccer is play in Europe because they buy the best player from around the world for their respective clubs.South American has produced so many great players and the best players in the world usually are from south American(Currently that honors belong to France with Henry and Sidane).

BTW

Clubs from

Brazil

Mexico

Colombia

Can compete with Europeans clubs.

No club from Mexico or Columbia can compete in the top European leagues, ever. I agree with you that european teams buy the best players from around the world, that is why they are the best, but remember that European nationals are also very good players...if you take out Argentina and Brazil every other World Cup was won by a European country (xcept Uruguay in the very beginning)...what does that tell you?

Henry the best player in the world? Please. Zidane? Should retire soon, definitely isn't in his prima any more.

I watch some of the Mexican league on the Spanish channels, honestly their level of game equals Serie C2 at the best in Italy. Brazilian and Argentinian league are respectable, don't know about Colombia truthfully but I doubt any Colombian team would compete at the top European level, sorry.

No club from Mexico or Columbia can compete in the top European leagues, ever. I agree with you that european teams buy the best players from around the world, that is why they are the best, but remember that European nationals are also very good players...if you take out Argentina and Brazil every other World Cup was won by a European country (xcept Uruguay in the very beginning)...what does that tell you?

Henry the best player in the world? Please. Zidane? Should retire soon, definitely isn't in his prima any more.

I watch some of the Mexican league on the Spanish channels, honestly their level of game equals Serie C2 at the best in Italy. Brazilian and Argentinian league are respectable, don't know about Colombia truthfully but I doubt any Colombian team would compete at the top European level, sorry.

Depends which club you have been watching.I'm talking about the best Mexican Club which is Toluca.I bet it can face give a run for their money agaisnt some of English clubs.I believe teams like American De Cali,Junior and Once Caldas can compete against Europeans clubs.I watch alot of English Premier league.I'm not saying they can beat the top 4 which are:

Porto

Arsenal

Valencia

Milan

but they can compete against most of the other on any given day.

Most top National European teams have players with dual citizenship.

Which National South American team in mid 90's consider by most to have best team in the world?

Colombia('94 World Cup Favorites)

The team let the fame get to their heads.Sad because that team was filled with alot great players who all played in Europe.

Let not foget that Mexico always been a strong Club consistently rank in the top 10.Uruguay once was a power house but has been dormant for while but their time will come and they will put up a great team soon.

BTW

Please explain how Henry is not the best player in the world?Your explanation better be good.

EURO2004 ... much better :thumbup

ohh yeah the game between River vs Boca was better than this final could ever be.

Boca 2-0

now GO ITALY

and BTW boca is an exellent club but they are surely not the best club ever ... c'mon now

412863[/snapback]

Boca 2-0 :lol