Bill Robinson

FreshFish

I honestly have no clue if he is the problem. . . .

There are way too many slumping bats on our line up. We are making 5+ ERA pitchers look like Cy Young winners.

Is Bill to blame?

On the other hand, I think it could be all about approach, our offense seems too predictable. Seems to me that we go with the same game plan regardless of who the oposition puts on the mound.

Daulton is in legal trouble up in Tampa for DUI.

I think the minor league hitting coach may need to be called up.

Please Cape!!! on one post you tell us that realistically speaking we won't get a bat until july and now you idealistically tell us a hitting coach will be called up??

*spits on the floor*

I honestly have no clue if he is the problem. . . .

There are way too many slumping bats on our line up. We are making 5+ ERA pitchers look like Cy Young winners.

Is Bill to blame?

On the other hand, I think it could be all about approach, our offense seems too predictable. Seems to me that we go with the same game plan regardless of who the oposition puts on the mound.

yes...our players are slumping!!!

OMG.OMG.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pierre, Cabs, Lowell, Castillo are over or near .300

Choi is over .270 (who would've thunk)

Gonzo is over .250 (OMG!!)

I say we trade away the entire team...DAMMIT, THIS b***hing MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE.

DAMMIT, THIS b***hing MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE.

Tell me how I'm b***hing?

Feel free to puke, or better yet stay out of the threads that you don't like ok, I over reacted....

but I don't know why we should be worrying about something that won't happen, at least until around the ASG

Ahem...all your problems would be fixed if Jack Mac would just go with my proposed lineup. The Marlins are leaving Conine out to dry at the 6 spot. And why do you bat AGon 8th?

Wanna win?

JP

Castillo

Conine

Lowell

Cabs

Choi

AGon

Redmond/Treanor

P

Sigh...Bill is not swinging the bats.

I don't understand why Jack has moved Gonzo back into the 8th spot. He was doing so well batting 7th.

Look at the difference. Gonzalez by batting order:

Batting #7 - .339

Batting #8 - .227

Batting 8th doesn't affect Redmond at all. In fact he has hit better. Redmond by batting order:

Batting #6 - .300

Batting #7 - .253

Batting #8 - .292

what i have been hearing alot at the games is that B.R. has the hitters thinking power shots and not singles and moving the runners only but this comes from people in the crowd not marlin people...

Obviously, people in the crowd would know.

But for real - something is amiss here.

I'd rather see Sea Bass 7th and Redmond 8th...Red is a good contact hitter and I would like to see someone who has good hitting ability try to get an rbi hit right before the pitcher's slot...Putting Sea Bass 8th lumps 2 outs together...Plus a more consistent hitter like Red in the 8 hole may help turn the line-up around quicker to give the top of the line-up more chances to set the table for Lowell and Cabs