Dee Lee Update

sheff#1

well the man is turning on his june rockets and is forming into the player the cubs knew they were gettin. he is on fire. 11-14 in last 4 games. Now hitting 310 9 HR and 44 RBI with a 387 OBP. Raving reviews on how the players on defense who were horrible last year are looking like stars cuz of dee lee, Aramis ramirez had 20 something errors last year and only about 4 this year so far. to sum it all up

Dee Lee > Choi

ok, so DLee is on a hot streak

for $7mil less we would all rather have Choi(except you obviously)

u have your choi and ill keep my Dee Lee(who doesnt drop routine foul balls,which lead to rally innings from the other team and makes a struggling defense"us" alot better)

u have your choi and ill keep my Dee Lee(who doesnt drop routine foul balls,which lead to rally innings from the other team and makes a struggling defense"us" alot better) when was the last time a ball got by Choi?

u have your choi and ill keep my Dee Lee(who doesnt drop routine foul balls,which lead to rally innings from the other team and makes a struggling defense"us" alot better) when was the last time a ball got by Choi? LOLOLOLOL!!! u obviosly havent seen the last couple games have you? where do i start well last game he missed a routine fly ball pop up right to him.In the white sox series another routine pop fly foul ball that lead to a big inning for the white sox which turned out to be the game we lost.

u have your choi and ill keep my Dee Lee(who doesnt drop routine foul balls,which lead to rally innings from the other team and makes a struggling defense"us" alot better) when was the last time a ball got by Choi? LOLOLOLOL!!! u obviosly havent seen the last couple games have you? where do i start well last game he missed a routine fly ball pop up right to him.In the white sox series another routine pop fly foul ball that lead to a big inning for the white sox which turned out to be the game we lost. again, when was the last time a ball was hit by Choi, or Choi failed to dig a ball out of the dirt on a throw?

so he dropped a pop in foul ground the other day, it didnt hurt us did it(honestly i dont remember)

u have your choi and ill keep my Dee Lee(who doesnt drop routine foul balls,which lead to rally innings from the other team and makes a struggling defense"us" alot better) when was the last time a ball got by Choi? LOLOLOLOL!!! u obviosly havent seen the last couple games have you? where do i start well last game he missed a routine fly ball pop up right to him.In the white sox series another routine pop fly foul ball that lead to a big inning for the white sox which turned out to be the game we lost. again, when was the last time a ball was hit by Choi, or Choi failed to dig a ball out of the dirt on a throw?

so he dropped a pop in foul ground the other day, it didnt hurt us did it(honestly i dont remember) yes it did hurt us and hes done it twice already in the last week. it lead to a huge inning by the white sox in that series. and defense is defense regardless of how it happens.whether he scoops balls or not u cant compensate for his defense because he does one thing and doesnt do another. thats like saying cabs can be bad at defense because he has a good arm. u need to have both.and choi had dropped a couple routine fly balls

and you said one of the dropped balls led to a big inning in the white sox series?

do you remember which game?

i know the other dropped pop, he caught the next, one pitch later

the one your reffering to happened in this series. the one im talking about happend in the first game of the sox series i beleive the only one we lost.

the one your reffering to happened in this series. the one im talking about happend in the first game of the sox series i beleive the only one we lost.

Don't blame Choi for that loss, blame Armando Benitez getting torched for the first time all season for that loss.

Don't blame Choi for that loss, blame Armando Benitez getting torched for the first time all season for that loss. You cant blame Armando. He has a right to mess up once in a while. He has been great the whole season. You can't expect him to be perfect.

Don't blame Choi for that loss, blame Armando Benitez getting torched for the first time all season for that loss. i didnt blame him so dont put words in my mouth.i just said he made that inning go on and lead to that big inning....anyways howd you like arnie's 11 er outing?

You cant blame Armando. He has a right to mess up once in a while. He has been great the whole season. You can't expect him to be perfect.

I agree he has the right to have a bad outing once in a while, but it was still his fault that the Marlins lost that game.

Did anyone honestly expect Choi to rival Lee's offensive numbers coming into the season?

I'm happy with the trade because Choi has produced more than anyone expected and is much cheaper.

I guess I am a little happy with Choi. I mean I didnt expect him to be that good. And I didnt think that he would be able to learn how to hit other pitches besides the fastball. Him not being able to hit other pitches besides the fastball is the reason why he has so many strikeouts. Because he got a lot at the beg. of the year.

D Lee is doing better, but I couldnt stand his strikeouts when he was on the Marlins.

dont like his k's?? well Dee Lee has 52k's in 245 AB and Choi has 53k's in 184 AB... how about Lee's k's last year?

thats what I was talking about. dont look into the past kiddie look at the present. and if choi played a whole year like lee last year there is no doubt he would have surpassed Lee's K total