I have a feeling Gagne's streak is ending....

Passion

Gagne is just about unhittable.

He has probably the best fastball and the best changeup in the game, even though his changeup is moreso a split fingered fastball since he grips it like one and it moves at about 88 mph.

But combining that 88 "changeup" and his 98-100 fastball, as well as that slow curve he mixes in at 70 mph, he's unhittable pretty much. And that doesn't even include the fact his pitches have sick movement.

81 saves in a row. Enjoy it folks, we won't see anything like this again IMO.

Gagne only comes in with a 3 run lead or more. It's hardly ever that he comes in with a 2 run lead... no wonder he has 81 consecutive saves. I really want to see him come in with a 1 run lead against a hard hitting team.

And that last pitch was clearly not a strike.

Gagne only comes in with a 3 run lead or more. It's hardly ever that he comes in with a 2 run lead... no wonder he has 81 consecutive saves. I really want to see him come in with a 1 run lead against a hard hitting team.

hmm, are you saying that he is not the closer when the Dodgers are winning the game by one run only?

hmm, are you saying that he is not the closer when the Dodgers are winning the game by one run only? Too bad you cant get a save if you come in leading by more than 3 runs.

lol