CBS Pregame Show

Beastie

I don't really care about the CBS switch, if there's a game on CBS and a game on Fox, i'll watch the game on Fox 9 times out of 10 unless they're showing a Bills or Dolphins game on CBS. The Fox pregame show and just the whole presentation of NFL games on Fox is a lot better than CBS.

For Pregames, I switch between Fox and ESPN.

But I think Gumbel is boring.

I think all TV announcers are boring, thats why I switched to the Packers radio guys who have won "Best Radio Play-By-Play Crew in the NFL" (Sports Radio Broadcasters Association) 2 years running, Wayne Larivee who also does Big 10 football on TV for ESPN and Admin McCarren a former Packers great at Center.

Joe Buck should stick to baseball. But I like Aikman and Collinsworth for when I'm not listening to Wayne and Admin on the radio.

And CBS has no good crew's at all. Maybe Nantz can do a better job (I hope).

For Pregames, I switch between Fox and ESPN.

But I think Gumbel is boring.

I think all TV announcers are boring, thats why I switched to the Packers radio guys who have won "Best Radio Play-By-Play Crew in the NFL" (Sports Radio Broadcasters Association) 2 years running, Wayne Larivee who also does Big 10 football on TV for ESPN and Admin McCarren a former Packers great at Center.

Joe Buck should stick to baseball. But I like Aikman and Collinsworth for when I'm not listening to Wayne and Admin on the radio.

And CBS has no good crew's at all. Maybe Nantz can do a better job (I hope).

You're wrong: Anthony Munoz is a decent play by play guy.

And Larivee sucks. Period.

Wayne doesn't suck. His broadcasts are fun, he gets pumped up and his enthusiasm gets his listeners juiced up, and him and Admin will tell the funniest jokes during the game between plays.

They just work good together. Batman, you'd have to hear them to believe how good they are on the radio.

Maybe Larivee sucks on TV because you have to stare at that big a$$ nose of his.

Phlub, broadcasting awards are always regional.

As for the Dolphins, the radio booth is a disaster with Howard David and Jim Mandich. I'm sorry, but Howard has got to have the most boring call of a football game ever, and then you have Mandich fighting the fact that the Dolphins/WQAM still fired Zimpfer.

I say we bring back Rick Weaver, Admin King, and bring in Marino to make it a 3 man booth. They could do better with Craig Bolerjack and Nat Moore up there than David and Manbitch always fighting.

The Bucs Booth was blown up and is in the air right now. I expect the Gator Network to return, but Bucs management hasn't said anything yet.

The Marlins have the best broadcasters in Florida sports.

Joe Buck has proved me wrong in football, I thought he would be horrible but I think he is top notch. Much better than Pat Summerall to me.

I agree, Buck has proven everyone wrong twice now. First in baseball and now in football. He has called both for FOX since they started airing the NFL and MLB, but as the #1 man in both sports, he has excelled.

I love Fox's pregame, but I will switch to CBS once and while to see what the "experts" say about the Raiders game that day. ESPN has a pretty decent show also, I usually watch that the hour before Fox comes on and then switch back to every once and a while.

I'd watch ESPN alot more if Stu Scott was on more, and Chris Berman quit trying to act smart about football and just shut up. Boomer's a nice guy, but he's so annoying doing the highlights, if I was Tom Jackson I'd go bonkers.

But Mark Schlereth & Merrill Hodge are the worst! They both have such an anti-NFC (except for the Vikings, they LOVE the Vikings) bias it's disgusting. They love the Vikings and every team in the AFC.

knowledgable?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your kidding right?

Boomer's Winning Percentage as the Swam last year was .321 and the year before that was .367

If the Seahawks were scrimmaging themselves, he'd still pick the Bills or 49ers to win. He's an idiot that is funny at times.

But by no means does he know a damn thing about football.

When Boomer wants to act real smart he'll say something like...

"Wow, you know Brett Favre...he's just the best." OR "Wow Randy Moss makes a lot of nice catches."

Thats Boomer being smart on a good day.

Yes I know it's a joke.

And Passion, you can see my Picks, because I made them right here on this website last July.

They are my picks and mine alone and here's the link for of last years picks and please check and make sure that I beat .321 on record predictions.

No wait, better yet, I'll give you the last 2 years worth of my picks...

http://forums.sciflicks.com/showthread.php...49161#post49161

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...st=0#entry77164

When your done scoping over the actual records of the teams, divisional winners, super bowl champs, super bowl participants, things of that sort and see how close they are compared to mine and then see if I had over a .321 percentage of getting them correct, please give me a holler.

Of course, too bad Weaver is dead and Admin King has that nice show on CNN :(

I miss Holy Toledo!

Admin King said that before he retires, he wants to spend 1 full year as a play by play commentator for a major league baseball team doing all 162 games during the season.