Good job Admin!

Foladar

I'm going to openly come here and say good job on the show Admin. I've always wanted to run a Marlins baseball website but never had the resources [even though I do run my own web hosting company] to do so. You've done a great job on this website. I was also curious if the fans here at this website choose a game to go to and those who are interested go? I was looking into going to a game soon, but wasn't sure when. I'm a Mike Lowell and Miguel Cabrera fan, and was also wondering if there was a section on signings or a place where you could suggest to look for signigs [possibly to purchase autographed items too]. Well, to finish I guess I could say, GO MARLINS!! We win, btw! Marlins 4-3, YAY!

Definitely. That's another reason why I did not start a website. I wouldn't have the time, nor money to do so. Great job no doubt. I've never seen a better website than this one, and I have been searching for a great website based on our Florida Marlins, and finally it has found me =]

I'm new to this site too, I rarely go to Marlins games (2 in my life...last time in 2000 or 2001) but this year I was planning to go to a few games. I'm a big Lowell fan myself, do they sell jerseys at the stadium? (in 2001 last time I went there wasn't much of anything at the stadium, I don't know if its because I went in the Fish tank or if it was because not many people went to the games in that year).

4-3 today, but we still need those bats to show up earlier in the games!

Yes Sandro, they sell lots of Lowell items including jerseys (Either 100 or 150 bucks, don't remember, order online for less) .. they sell everything that I saw on the 100 level, I think around 143 there was many shops. I plan to go to another game soon, I sat in Row 1 behind our bullpen recently this season, as well as the outfield reserved, Club C, and behind oppt. bullpen [found a deal for 9$ tix on a radio site]

Edit: I would also like to thank you all for welcoming me, I am a 17 year old fan and have been watching since the beginning of the 2003 season. This is my first season seeing our team in person, great sight it is. I've been to about four games so far this season and tempted to get that new Citrus 6-game pack for just our 3 home games alone. Might even get the All-Star pack. I love the Marlins, Lowell & Cabrera are my favs too. Dying to get both their autographs, for my mother and looking to get Conine's for a best friend that is nearly a brother to me. That's who I go with, both of them. Gladly, can't wait to go and cheer "We want donuts!"

Edit2: Miri, I sent you a PM about July 3rd game!

Maybe I'll go see the Rays when they come in town....forget about the jersey at the stadium though 100$ definitely not in my budget, I guess I'll buy it online.

If I could find a good deal like that I'd jump on it! What radio station was this, 560 fm?