Nothing seems to go our way, and no one is

babaru

This is only a theory of mine but it seems that no one is making smart decisions on this team any more, Jeff Cox just made a horrible call by sending A-Gon home on a wet night no one out and what would have been men on second and third. I really dont understand what is going wrong with this "team". Lowell, Conine, AJ, someone has to give this team a good scream, im talking Mickey from Rocky type speech, this team needs a spark.

This is only a theory of mine but it seems that no one is making smart decisions on this team any more, Jeff Cox just made a horrible call by sending A-Gon home on a wet night no one out and what would have been men on second and third. I really dont understand what is going wrong with this "team". Lowell, Conine, AJ, someone has to give this team a good scream, im talking Mickey from Rocky type speech, this team needs a spark.

435480[/snapback]

None of them have the personality to do it. We are missing a clubhouse leader, someone who will encourage, get in their face when needed, get everyone believing they can win.

Pudge and Ozzie did that for the team last year. Conine and Lowell are too reserved and quiet.