Are the Marlins looking for a starter?

:whistle ...That's the rumor that out there. It works two fold it gives the team a back plan, if Carl walks after the season. Also it could mean D-train is going to pen. The name I hear is LHP Joe Kennedy...Mr. Dan Jennings might have something to do with this :thumbup

Will see..

I hope the starter the Marlins "might be looking for" knows how to hit and field...

438678[/snapback]

Joe Kennedy start, Willis to the pen...then add a Jason Kendall or Nomar.

To be honest unless this team turns things around shortly the big trade we see may be as sellers.

I hope the starter the Marlins "might be looking for" knows how to hit and field...

438678[/snapback]

To be honest unless this team turns things around shortly the big trade we see may be as sellers.

438686[/snapback]

With the way the entire division has performed, it'll be hard for the marlins to drop out of the race unless they play really horrible.

438678[/snapback]

438686[/snapback]

With the way the entire division has performed, it'll be hard for the marlins to drop out of the race unless they play really horrible.

438692[/snapback]

They are playing really horrible :)

438678[/snapback]

438686[/snapback]

438692[/snapback]

They are playing really horrible :)

438699[/snapback]

So are the phillies. :p

:happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance

:plain