Hee Seop Choi

Miami 305

My man Hee Seop Choi is hitting . 278 13 hr's 33 rbi"s ( he would have much more rbi's if there was actually someone on base to drive in ). Also a .402 OBP i might add. When will Jack realize that he needs to be moved up in the lineup. At least hit him 5th can someone please tell me why Conine is in the 5th spot. I dont get it . Choi is hitting .354 the last 30 days and 379 the last 10 games.

WAKE UP JACK MOVE UP CHOI IN THE LINEUP !

asleep at the wheel

439277[/snapback]

just like the guy in your signature, according to that new movie

439282[/snapback]

dood that guy can throw a sick curve ball

you are so jealous

439286[/snapback]

:lol

thats an awesome sig.

439319[/snapback]

:thumbup

the bottom line is if he's as awesome as you people make him out to be, then he can hit anywhere in the lineup and there really shouldn't be an issue.

i'd take mckeon's decision over anybody's here.

440578[/snapback]

The issue isn't his performance it's the performance of the lineup as a whole. Putting Choi in front of Lowell and Cabrera will give them more opportunities to drive in runs. While giving Choi better pitches to hit.

the bottom line is if he's as awesome as you people make him out to be, then he can hit anywhere in the lineup and there really shouldn't be an issue.

440578[/snapback]

The issue isn't his performance it's the performance of the lineup as a whole. Putting Choi in front of Lowell and Cabrera will give them more opportunities to drive in runs. While giving Choi better pitches to hit.

440593[/snapback]

it's also another out, another opportunity for him to screw up with RISP in pierre and castillo, and another out before cabrera & lowell get to bat. choi can bat 5th, at best. he doesn't deserve to bat 3rd, that's for sure.

440578[/snapback]

440593[/snapback]

it's also another out, another opportunity for him to screw up with RISP in pierre and castillo, and another out before cabrera & lowell get to bat. choi can bat 5th, at best. he doesn't deserve to bat 3rd, that's for sure.

440619[/snapback]

If you get on base, you aren't making outs. Choi is the best on the team at getting on base. It's simple logic. It's not like Cabs is tearing it up with RISP in the 3 hole.

well then he should be the #1 lead off guy.

not in the 3 hole.

440629[/snapback]

:huh Why even argue with this guy? Putting him first? This guy will obviously suggest any spot in the lineup for Choi except the 3 hole. He obviously doesn't understand that Choi in front of Lowell/Cabs puts our best OBP in front of the power, thus taking adavntage of the fact that he is on base.

not in the 3 hole.

440629[/snapback]

:huh Why even argue with this guy? Putting him first? This guy will obviously suggest any spot in the lineup for Choi except the 3 hole. He obviously doesn't understand that Choi in front of Lowell/Cabs puts our best OBP in front of the power, thus taking adavntage of the fact that he is on base.

440675[/snapback]

you don't even know who you're quoting.

you want your lead off hitter on base all the time.

and if choi's obp is so high.. why doesn't he bat first?

that's the point. got it? pay attention to the convo.

i don't want choi anywhere higher than 5.

Guest Juanky

not in the 3 hole.

440629[/snapback]

440675[/snapback]

you don't even know who you're quoting.

you want your lead off hitter on base all the time.

and if choi's obp is so high.. why doesn't he bat first?

that's the point. got it? pay attention to the convo.

i don't want choi anywhere higher than 5.

440706[/snapback]

No

Leadoff hitter just doesn't get on base all the time. His job is to create havoc. He gets on base, makes solid contact, and most of all has speed to burn. Hee Seop Choi, while having surprising speed and having amazing baseball knowledge (how about that play on the bunt today? That was nice!), is not a leadoff hitter.