Lineups, Getcha Lineups Here!

Ramp

the lineup for the streakin Florida Marlins(won 1 in a row :plain)

JP

Castillo

Cabs

Lowell

Mr. Out

Choi

Alex

Treanor-why not Willingham dammit

DTrain

"I like the way Willingham has played"---Jack McKeon

so why the f*** is Niner in?.... he better do something productive today

yesterday on radio they spoke about the last time choi played EVER day he hit about .300 vs lefties and .270 vs righties with more HR against the southpaws. of course this was the Iowa Cubs but still, the lefty thing is BS.

Damn, you guys enjoy ripping Conine.

452634[/snapback]

That qualifies you for being hung from a bridge in most cities, especially when you had to deal two nice prospects to get him and then assure he's here for two years after that.

oh, I'm definitely not pissed we got him and gave up prospects. It was a WS championship. That's what you play the game for. You don't play so you can make the playoffs....you play to win it all. (I in fact thought the trade would come back to bite us...I'm glad I was wrong).

But he sucks this season.

That qualifies you for being hung from a bridge in most cities, especially when you had to deal two nice prospects to get him and then assure he's here for two years after that.

452643[/snapback]

Yeah, but without him chances are we don't capture that Wild Card last season so the prospects part is meaningless. The way he played against the Phils down the stretch as I'm sure you know Rune is a big reason we made the playoffs.

That doesn't excuse his 1st half, but it does knock off the prospect point. He'll produce, just needs to be given the chance after the break to show it.

Personally, I'd rather see Willingham start over Jeff just because the ASB is right here and why not just give him a period to get his act together and work on mechanics. I want Willy to get more ABs and work on D and just adjusting to major league life.

I'm glad to see Choi is back in the line-up, looks like Jack is finally realizing that he's a big part of this team.

That doesn't excuse his 1st half, but it does knock off the prospect point. He'll produce, just needs to be given the chance after the break to show it.

452648[/snapback]

Same was said about Pat Burrell last year except Burrell was much younger and still had plenty of years ahead of him.

I have not seen that many fish games this year but from game threads and the games I have seen, their's not that many bright spots for him to grow on.

I guess there aren't many Conine supporters left around here, it's sad but that's alright.

When he has a good 2nd half and his numbers are there at season's end... at least recognize the man still has "it" and is not washed up.

452660[/snapback]

And if The Marlins wait around for him and he never comes then what?

Is it going to be the bullpen's fault? Something has to be done as a backup option not crossing your fingers until september.

Mr. Conine has done more for this team than Willingham will likely ever do.

Also, Willingham playing the day game at PPS is not the recipe for defensive success. Play Conine...Jack is right.

452672[/snapback]

one should not be played based on career numbers.... he is in the decline

and Im not even sayin Willingham needs to be in LF, anyone but Niner would be fine with me, well except Lenny