This is the outfit you should wear....

Nugget

I really give a flying f*** what others think about me? You obviously are very self conscience. I could care less what people think about me.

Also, I think you have no idea what "others" besides your clan of losers thinks about frats. At TAMU we all get along pretty well and are well receieved by all.

Do you have a boyfriend to add to your sig?

I really give a flying f*** what others think about me? You obviously are very self conscience. I could care less what people think about me.

Also, I think you have no idea what "others" besides your clan of losers thinks about frats. At TAMU we all get along pretty well and are well receieved by all.

Do you have a boyfriend to add to your sig?

459145[/snapback]

Just ragging you, dude. I don't feel like getting into some big debate over the frat lifestyle, suffice to say it's not something I see the appeal of. Then again, I spent a decent amount of time in my life looking like Morticia, so who am I to judge anyone's lifestyle.

And a boyfriend? Please. Isn't it pretty obvious that I hate men? :lol

I don't think I'd want to join a sorority. Yea, they're your friends as long as you pay. I have a friend who was in one and she was having problems paying for the sorority she was in and they treated her like crap until she paid. Meh... not my scene.

Guest Fritz

The fact that there are white and multi-ethnic frats are probably the main reason I dislike them. I don't know if it's the same way everywhere else, but at UF it's like that. It seems a bit silly and antiquated. Maybe I just feel this way because I'm an Oreo though.

:mischief2

The fact that there are white and multi-ethnic frats are probably the main reason I dislike them. I don't know if it's the same way everywhere else, but at UF it's like that. It seems a bit silly and antiquated. Maybe I just feel this way because I'm an Oreo though.

459191[/snapback]

Im an oreo and I am in a frat. One other african american here as well.

459191[/snapback]

459209[/snapback]

You are african american, Passion? You don't look it at all. I don't mean that one way or another..just commenting.

459191[/snapback]

459209[/snapback]

You are african american, Passion? You don't look it at all. I don't mean that one way or another..just commenting.

459215[/snapback]

Half.

My father is black, my mom is white.

....frats are based on people with common interests...

459287[/snapback]

I thought all frats had one common interest: TO PARTAYYYYYYYYY

459374[/snapback]

My frat never held a "party". The collected GPA was somewhere around 3.3 and it was about 80% math/science majors.

You're taring a lot of people unfairly with your prejudices

459695[/snapback]

is this your frat?

:lol

459287[/snapback]

459374[/snapback]

My frat never held a "party". The collected GPA was somewhere around 3.3 and it was about 80% math/science majors.

459695[/snapback]

is this your frat?

459702[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

459287[/snapback]

459374[/snapback]

459695[/snapback]

is this your frat?

459702[/snapback]

God that movie rocks. One of my first experiences with full nudity.